Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Hit N Run

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14

Hit N Run

At 98 degrees farenheit my spit/is 9/10ths the compound for hot shit/
    the other1 being my writs/ formulas coded within my scripts.
    Which equivilate/to temperate rates/hot enough to insinerate/
    them expand through land like sulfuric nitrate/ activates.
    Anyone fucking with me/will see a different side of me/
    with your fans being a third person witness to sadomy.
    NONCENTZ an oddity/that will slay your comrodoty/
    and godly diety/your freestyles a~credit~ed broke enough to leave u in poverty.
    Thinking you can earn stacks/ testing me in battle tracks/please …..
    that’s like charging property and land tax./to homeless cats.
    Boneless raps/prove you cant back/brush your teeth with crack /
    swallow a slap/that’s the only way you get away with talking smack.
    Hold back/ my flows like a dam/I’ll be damned/like god settling his beaf with man/understand//?
    1 gram/of my saliva and rhymes break down like cross pollination defined by a single DNA strand.
    Y’all couldn’t play me using my dick /for a joystick/I’m short fused with a gasoline wick/
    attached/to a c-4 brick/To detach/ you from the map/quick.
    I aint bi curious so no man taking me out/
    but every bitch get dick in they mouth/make you run~ your~ pockets like half backs rushing routes.
    You don’t have half the band wedth/ to understand my bar length/let alone the strength/
    of me on microphone/getting in you hard enough to separate your dominant chromosone
    /from your mom hormones/make you switch your tone/
    like you were sun bathing in temps un stable for vegitation/
    you cant flow to settle your beaf i make emcees die from starvation and dehydration.
    My beaf is USDA approved/I show and prove/ you lost/before you even loose/
    Right before the fans even applaude/I’ll clap you/,so you can see fate battling god/
    My tongues calibur is 357 lets see if you can test the odds/HIT N RUN squad.
    So tight…we got nigguz in neck braces giving us nods.
    Endorcements from allah/enforcements from the jihad.
    We dropping bombs/… wars/ from metaphors/ napalm/ with heat soars/
    Saying we fake and carry the fate of Judis claiming Jesus was fraud.
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    7-14
    EVIL JOEY and The RUKUS COLAB... come meet us
    By Evil_Joey 1 2 7 Minutes Ago
    by WORD~PERFECT
    Vocabulary Example
    By Dragon I 2 13 9 Minutes Ago
    by WORD~PERFECT
    Lost and Confussed
    By D-Generation 2 4 21 Minutes Ago
    by WORD~PERFECT
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

D-Generation
    Loved it, anuva all round outstandin display blood. Everytime I read your stuff it gives me tips on how to up my game.

Tight rhymes, great word-play, shit-hot structure and imense flow

Keep up the good work, look forward to your next piece

Battle Record
    7-14
    Thanks I Appreciate That

N-I-Z
    nice job here. I thought it was shaky in the beginning, but it got much better.

Good work creating this, one less whack rapper to kills (marks Word~Perfect off list)

Battle Record
    7-14
    I Was Attempting More Complex Punches Countered By Comedic Metaphors

Battle Record
    9-6
    i liked it alot it had solid structure, and vocab. that was nice too....u guys have structure now good ish...i like how u used ur words and everything....thinkin well of all of it...nice
    "ya i see you nigguhs mean muggin on poarches, unload that clip and watch em scatter like roaches"
    ima foo wit it! girl gimme dat pussy i kno wut to do wit it!

I AINT NO BITCH!

Interpersonal
    Salam...man there you go again rippin shit open...that piece was mad ill like Alfred e. Neuman in a hospital bed namean...sick shit duke...enjoyed reading it...

Fel#ny
    this shit was sick, loved the read, all through kept me wanting to read more, keep repping boy
    PEACE

Battle Record
    7-14
    thanks for the love i hope i can maintain consitant deliveries

Minnesota born and raised, living in Texas
    Nice post. Only suggestion I have is not so many /'s... If the people reading it can't pick up the pace and internal multi's, they need tutored. Just my opinion. Good word play, vocabulary was nothing groundbreaking but it wasn't mediocre. Like previously mentioned, it started off a little rough but smoothened out as the verse progressed. I'd like to hear this in an audio, probably sounds sick with just the right beat...
    Lyrical Defibrillator

Battle Record
    25-19
    Ight, I liked that verse... it was fluid.. and had alot of nice variations in rhyme scheme. I was feeling it towards the end, and i bet it would sould good on a beat.

The beggining reminded me of a Canibus verse but you abandoned that style right when i was loosing intrest. I liked the verse and i will keep an eye out for other styles..

Battle Record
    7-14
    i see what you mean it does have minor canibus to it which to me is a compliment

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    I liked the verse in all acuality. The multi were sprinkled throughout generously, the thoughts were vividly worded, the beginning started slow, but as you gathered your thoughts - the momentum picked up. Nice drop.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Y_nOt*
    Damn.....i aiighnt been on in a minute and who's the 1st post in the forum but word~perfect. Its good 2 see that you still on rb...n' still killin em'. Nice spit son...you had solid punchs, good flow, n' nice meta'z.......ill be peep'n yo shit 4 sho. stay up son....and as i recall keep repin the Bk son!!!! 100