User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: this aint workin

Battle Record
    0-1

this aint workin

a couple months ago when i recorded i would use my speakers for some reason they recorded my voice. now for some reason i push record say every thing but it doesnt record. i think theres sum tecnicall problem cuz my speakers work for every thing else. so anyone know how to fix this.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    buy a mic LMFAO!!

but umm... is the speaker hooked up to the mic jack? if it is then maybe u got the levels messed up on your sound options.

FYI for those who are like "wtf???" a speaker is designed using the same mechanics as a dynamic microphone except the cone is much larger on a speaker and the end result is obviously reversed. but no, a speaker does NOT make a good mic so don't bother trying it.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Lmao! Using a speaker for a mic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    well i aint rich i cant afford a mic this isnt my career i just rap for fun so i do i fix this

I Love Titty
    LOL man thats jokes, everybody does some ghetto shit when they first start off lol

I remember when i first started making beat, i had a ReBirth Demo and CEP 2.0, and this really really crappy yamaha keyboard from like '98.

What i use to do is Make a drum pattern on ReBirth or play one with the drumkit on my keyboard, and then record it into CEP with those clip on computer mics. Then i would go an play all the seperate parts, and record in the multi track, it was soo ghetto i used a dictionary as a stand to clip the mic on when i recorded from my crappy keyboard lol

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

Battle Record
    0-1
    i thnink the recording volume is too low how do i turn it up

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    1. a cheap $5 mic will be better than a speaker.

2. the mic volume should be in your sound settings. there should be a volume icon by the clock on the start menu. double click it.