User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 83

Thread: ~Mah Drawling~!

gemneye
    well, r u or arent u up to the challenge? If I were being challenged and wanted to prove my worth as an artist Id do it in a heartbeat....but if you dont, then, well, nuff said...

Ticallion Stallion Motionblurrr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gemneye
    look, I dont wanna doubt you cuz people do it to me too when I show em stuff of mine over the net, so I know what its like....but if you really want to convince me, and if youre really that good to do that in 30min, I want my portrait done with your signature on the bottom. Use the pic of me on my tat thread. If you can do that by tommorow and have it posted, then you'll have me convinced. Not that I need or want the portrait done, its not the point, the point is is that it shows that you can do an original request without plucking it off someone else, y'know?
    If it *does* happen to you all the time, why the big fuss that you want him to prove it to you?

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

Text = Mechanical Pencil
    Dragon = Ball point pen

gemneye
    i dont, its up to him to prove...I could care less....and anyone can take a drawing and write gem n eye is the gay next to it....I want some REAL shit homie...dont be offended, if you can do it then do it....

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    that is unnecessarily good

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    i dont, its up to him to prove...I could care less....and anyone can take a drawing and write gem n eye is the gay next to it....I want some REAL shit homie...dont be offended, if you can do it then do it....
    I'm lost... What more do you want show you?

gemneye
    look, I dont wanna doubt you cuz people do it to me too when I show em stuff of mine over the net, so I know what its like....but if you really want to convince me, and if youre really that good to do that in 30min, I want my portrait done with your signature on the bottom. Use the pic of me on my tat thread. If you can do that by tommorow and have it posted, then you'll have me convinced. Not that I need or want the portrait done, its not the point, the point is is that it shows that you can do an original request without plucking it off someone else, y'know?

sign DICKIS SMALLS at the bottom as proof
    there...

Battle Record
    11-0

lol i thought that was good enough proof

gemneye
    if u dont wanna do it then I understand....I just wanna see how good you really are

from one artist to another, no need to be offended bro

gemneye
    Quote Originally Posted by Chain
    lol i thought that was good enough proof
    it doesnt prove that he drew it, only that he wrote gem n eye is the gay next to the drawing.....Im not saying he cant draw, Im just curious to his ability

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    there...
    LOL. Fine. I'm gonna take time off my busy schedule just so you'll believe me. I may even be done by tonight. Give me like an hour or so because I have to take care of something real quick. But only because I like you, and I guess I kind of care what you think about my skills.

gemneye
    tell you what, we'll have a face off....you tell me what you want drawn and I'll tell you what I want drawn and we'll set it up in FL like a battle, only with graphics, dig?
    c'mon, it'll be cool

gemneye
    meh...
    Last edited by gemneye; January 30th, 2005 at 11:44 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    WTF... I already made a drawing of your back. Here it is... Took me 15 minutes about...

I will do what you are proposing if you pay me.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Do you belive me now?