User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: da most skilled

Snikerz

da most skilled

welcome to da world of emcees.. no karate bruce lee's.. smokin the fresh new treez.. if ya cant feel da breeze.. then get on ya mutha fukin knees.. give me da mic and mah new cars keyz.. pay ya respects and pay ya fees.. cuz im da illest i spit flyin beez..,
    i got no crew cuz i dont need one.. if ya kno wat i mean son.. i do dis shit for fun.. i beat ya by a ton.. and grab ya fukin hun.. yea son..,
    no questions to be asked cause i dont aloud.. first of all im 2 loud.. and ive always been proud.. i aint no lyrikal clown.. im the c-note emcee you is where i will be looking down.. i like dat sound..,
    i got a shelf witha crown.. i got money by da pound.. a verse without a rhyme in mah line is sumthin that cant be found..
    ya home-bound.. but its all good i guess.. u'll need a bulletproof vest.. incase i spit on ya chest.. and teach ya to never mess.... with da one and only spit thrillin maker.. i bake faster than any baker.. i aint no taker.. but i got mad connections with an undertaker..,
    my words are like ya mothers bedtime tellings.. i got the book along with the rhymin fellons.. ur repless and helpless complection is my collection....,
    i got mad rhymes by da section.. and ill confuse u like a redlight in an intersection.. cuz im da most skillest nigga to be known.. i got da mic connected to mah throne.. now just imagine if i ever ever hadda clone..,
    im always to be shown.. but i guess its all good.. down deep in da hood.. and if i could.. i would battle and humilate everyone if only i should.. dats right nigga..,
    im just alittle bit sicka.. wats you want mah nicka.. i pitch rhymes faster than ya clicka.. ya girls a great licka.. dont yell.. or scream.. dont bicka..,
    im open to any battles that are fit.. ull need da first aid kit.. and humilate u a little bit.. ua kno y nigga.. cuz im da biggest shit..,
    any type-a faker can not excell.. cuz wen its ur turn to rap i just heard da bell.. im linked like this i gotta rappin alien cell.. cantcha tell..,
    im never ever finished until i stop breathin.. i aint decievin.. u better be believin.. dont waste ya time spittin at me.. cuz 4 to nuthin is wat ull be seein.. u aint fleein....,
    u aint goin anywhere until i have given u mah accompany.. its endlessly.. and guess what.. dis aint relentlessly.. but i can be selfishly..,
    ignored by da things ya do on ya verses.. it sounds like ya doin reverses.. never did any researchs....,
    for now im keep it simple and explain to yall niggaz not to step.. i do dis shit for rep.. bruise ya neck.. ill grab u with my rhymin net.. make u mah unfortunate pet.. its done nigga its sumthin ya gotta accept.. dont decline.. better yet.. ill just say mah goodbyes....,

dont mess wit da realist.. cuz im a derranged rhymer im tearless....

Snikerz
    lookin for some feedback...................

Battle Record
    16-5
    sorry snikerz but I didn't quite like this cuz it was lame to me u gettin betta but just elevate a lil and work on stretched lines and vocab then ull be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let's Collab!

Battle Record
    16-5
    lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololol nice battle vs thc!!!!!!
    Let's Collab!

Battle Record
    5-0
    yo average drop but really didnt feel it
    Just keep elevating dawg ang youll get there

Snikerz
    thanks dawgs.. ill take da advice into consideration.. uppin for some more feedback..

Battle Record
    5-0
    oh yeah if u got any more OM or battles that u want me to check out just PM me with links......

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    This need a lot of work. The strucutre you used is basically all over the palce, it's very distracting and makes ti hard for the reader. The concepts were old and nothing innovating. Meter was thrown off becuase fo the way you presented the peice. Very little emotion or imagery was captured. Assonance was killed due to the stretched lines and eradic meter. Nothing complex, this was just well below par man. I am sure in audio it is much better, but for an OM this is lacking. Elevate...

-Bounce

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.