User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 65 of 65

Thread: Which on is better old 50 or new 50

Battle Record
    17-28
    My badd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Macdizzile
    Old 50 > Massacre shit, 50's style in songs like Many Men, Lifes on the Line, U Not Like Me are better then any of his new shit, only I'm Supposed To Die brought out the old 50 off the massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraven Moorhead
    People forget the fact that
    PiggyBank>Jada and fat Joes reponses
    Check mate and My 44. were garbage
    im not dick riding 50 but c'mon now...Jadakiss just went for like semi good attacks
    and 50's like 2 lines at jada killed him

^
    owned

300 bars was good though =/

and as far as 50 Cent ft.Yayo-I run N.Y.
    that was a decent response
    but seriously..Sheek Looch and J Hood were the only ones from D Block who put up a fight
    Jada was halfway decent
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LMAO you say you dont dick ride 50, then you say Jada and Joe's responses
    were wack and 50's were good, and he killed them?

WOW, what a big fucking contradiction. seeing as 50's responses sucked complete ass, and Jada and Joe's killed him LOL.
    Piggy Bank was.........LMAO terrible, he says like two lines on each person.
    I Run N.Y......OMG dont even start, that was terrible, i mean TERRIBLE.
    "You dissed lean back, said my shit was a dud, now tell me have you ever seen him up in the club? Nope Nope Nope shorty. you singing more then you rappin now 50 that aint rightttttt" - Joe killed 50

"Picture Kiss not come out swingn, its like going to see 50 at a show and he dont come out Singing"
    "It'll take a lifetime to see Kiss, You had to get shot 9 times to be rich"
    - Jada Killed him

"Give shout outs to Reebok Nigga, Got shot and aint shoot none back, yous a Beotch nigga" - Styles Killed him

And LMAO 50 cant make a good DISS if his life depended on it, He like disses people in the chorus, and then in the verses he talks about his cars and bling. Eg. Window Shopper. and when he does diss in the chorus, its like 2-3 lines of garbage.

i think uuumm he always sucked big balls and always will intil his gets killed for his shit for raps shady jayz B.I.G. 2pac now that the real true shit not this G-unit and 50ty fuck them those punk bitches

Kid Sick y the fuck do you type in bold?
    Out of it'

soundclick.com/bakedgoodsproductions

Battle Record
    0-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdizzile
    Old 50 > Massacre shit, 50's style in songs like Many Men, Lifes on the Line, U Not Like Me are better then any of his new shit, only I'm Supposed To Die brought out the old 50 off the massacre.

LMAO you say you dont dick ride 50, then you say Jada and Joe's responses
    were wack and 50's were good, and he killed them?

WOW, what a big fucking contradiction. seeing as 50's responses sucked complete ass, and Jada and Joe's killed him LOL.
    Piggy Bank was.........LMAO terrible, he says like two lines on each person.
    I Run N.Y......OMG dont even start, that was terrible, i mean TERRIBLE.
    "You dissed lean back, said my shit was a dud, now tell me have you ever seen him up in the club? Nope Nope Nope shorty. you singing more then you rappin now 50 that aint rightttttt" - Joe killed 50

"Picture Kiss not come out swingn, its like going to see 50 at a show and he dont come out Singing"
    "It'll take a lifetime to see Kiss, You had to get shot 9 times to be rich"
    - Jada Killed him

"Give shout outs to Reebok Nigga, Got shot and aint shoot none back, yous a Beotch nigga" - Styles Killed him

And LMAO 50 cant make a good DISS if his life depended on it, He like disses people in the chorus, and then in the verses he talks about his cars and bling. Eg. Window Shopper. and when he does diss in the chorus, its like 2-3 lines of garbage.
    They were wack
    really...name like one line from fat joes diss outside the chours that was even close to being decent???????
    Jada and D-Block at least put up a fight
    but Jada's diss wasn't THAT amazing

and seriously 50 went against Ja Rule for over 50 diss tracks
    and the songs that "he disses people in a chorus" wtf???
    thats not a "diss" thats just a track

but yeah
    this beef is pretty much over

Old 50 (Ja Rule Beef)>New 50 (Everybody Beef)

(and I thought this whole site decided that Nas diss at Mobb Deep and 50 wasn't good at all)