User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: MainEvent Graphics

Soule
    afsjgsjkgsbvjbjdbvfjdfzdbgksd.
    Dude sucks ass. He couldnt do my reqwuset if he tried lol.
    tuckzz can you do that reqwust of mine please.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-9
    g/l wid dis

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW
    lol its blue gunz/comp. good rapper...
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    siggs belong in the stickies section, id post a comment, but in efforts to make grfx section better, im tryin to help out n follow rules, and have ppl do the same, we need to get organized, and this isnt one'em ways... no-pun intended, but to make grfx section better... Open up a sigg/shop if you want to do siggs n shit, and post'em up in the shop, but the thread is supposed to be for graphics with a dimension of 400x400 or bigger, as well as postn logos, and artwork etc... There is a sticky section specifically for siggs, post'em there, if we all continue to not follow the rules, and the mods keep complaining, get ready to look forward to all types of graphics related shit to be closed, this is just so you know and so maybe youll pass the word in these efforts in keeping the grfx section more organized. ty-
    40grams
    along with nykali i am too cracking down on you motherfuckers that dont follow the rules.........your sigs seriously do not deserve its own thread, they probly dont even belong in the "shared sigs sticky" because you are probly wack.......i really hate to do this but if you fools keep doin this ima have to start deleting threads, deleting posts, and unfortunately banning people so plz respect the area of the arts on this website and when posting feed dont say "its dope nicca, can i get a sig"......cause you sound wack............and i will ban you! Thank You!

I play the role of a MOD to a fucking T

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You won't win.
    Battle Record
    3-2
    ok..yea..um, this is old, its not like i just made it, and this is a shop..not a graphic alone..look into it a lil more please. Thanks you..and to all dissing this after i said it was me, you can have a merking in text.

-Thanks you

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by competition
    ok..yea..um, this is old, its not like i just made it, and this is a shop..not a graphic alone..look into it a lil more please. Thanks you..and to all dissing this after i said it was me, you can have a merking in text.

-Thanks you
    -Only reason i posted what i posted, was b/c we have these fake fucks coming in here, and actin like they dope or close to being nice at grfx, they get all amped on postn a grfx, and want to hurry up and post it solely for a *post, not for bettering themselves in this grfx area. I personally dont care, but what i do care is that these herbish clowns is cloggn up the thread, with manuer. they need to stop it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You won't win.
    Battle Record
    3-2
    word.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW
    so do we have to post GFX in the share your sigs thing? what kind of gfx can we post in the non share your sig thing?
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by *~-Esculator-~*
    so do we have to post GFX in the share your sigs thing? what kind of gfx can we post in the non share your sig thing?
    Yes! We have to post siggs, and any other graphics, with the dimensions of under 400x400, in the 'Share your siggs' sticky. And in this section, its only for graphics, that are either, logos/cd covers/artwork over 400x400 in dimension.