User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Honestly...

Battle Record
    17-14
    what does sibilance mean?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryk9
    what does sibilance mean?
    I might be spelling it wrong, but basically it's all the added "SSSS" in your vocals. Sometimes it kind of sounds like you are hissing. I bet most can't hear it, but my super producer ears pick it up like super sonar radar.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    2-0
    Isin't there a way you can filter it out?
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

Battle Record
    37-1
    Yes, of course, but then you will also compromise some of the w00t. But, you can't make pudding from anal sauce, you know? The best recordings have the best audio chain from the get go, so that less "fixing" is needed. So you can concentrate on enhancing v.s. making it sound decent.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    i think it might be that mexican accent thats adding all that extra sibilance

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    Yes, of course, but then you will also compromise some of the w00t. But, you can't make pudding from anal sauce, you know? The best recordings have the best audio chain from the get go, so that less "fixing" is needed. So you can concentrate on enhancing v.s. making it sound decent.
    -dead-

Better than YOU.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad News
    i think it might be that mexican accent thats adding all that extra sibilance
    I think your beats are wack.

You've Earned a Custom Title! babegurl148's Avatar
    ^what are some mics better than the k2

Battle Record
    2-0
    Lmao, why are you always asking about mics? Aren't you the one that copped that NT2?
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by babegurl148
    ^what are some mics better than the k2

Depends.

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    your sibilance is prolly due to the fact your placing the mic wrong try putting it above you angled down should help the sibilance.. word.
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    I think your beats are wack.
    i think tha accent is sexy...

so word!

doesnotexist
    lol i thought you didn't rap anymore

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderRated
    your sibilance is prolly due to the fact your placing the mic wrong try putting it above you angled down should help the sibilance.. word.
    this is what i was going to say...

the sibilance is a problem in alot of cardiod mics.

it could also be like opey said.. your recording enviroment.

i worked with almost every model of rode mic, and i do know that the NT1 is shitballs compared to the higher models, but hey... you get what you pay for when it comes to microphones.

there is no bang for buck, cuz it's so many different types of voices out there.

i just know that the K2 and the Classic 2 are some sick mics. Especially the Classic 2.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    lol i thought you didn't rap anymore
    I was never a rapper. I never did rap. Lol