User Tag List

Page 13 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Showing results 181 to 195 of 2902

Thread: World Cup

T.P
    Battle Record
    1-0
    ^lmao. . but seriously though, wtf at his logic. . he on x million a year and his decisions are worse than Mike Basset

Battle Record
    1-1
    I don't know, I really fucking don't....the mug's just in it for the money nowadays...I don't reckon he give's two fuck's if he lead us on to the road of ruin.

It is a sad state of affairs though when we can barely scrape a win against a bunch of stumblebums with the talent we have...and the Dutch and Argie Bargies walk all over decent opposition. We've never had any vigour internationally since we beat Holland 4-1 a decade ago.

And personally Theo need's to replace Owen coz he could have put us 4 up by half time, but oh fucking no, all the media attention is on Rooney so he can't perform his flukey wonder kid routine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    do any of you English heads beleive the whol weather issue putting England down?
    lol i mean to an extent i beleive them but it all seems like a coverup for Sven's shitness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    33-15
    hargreaves i say isnt as bad as made out...i for one admit yesterday wen he came on i was saying 2 ppl in the pub "wtf is sven doing hargreaves is shit"

but hargreaves being boo'ed by the england fans wen he went on....he must of wanted 2 score an own goal or some shit

Battle Record
    33-15
    Quote Originally Posted by El` Marv.
    do any of you English heads beleive the whol weather issue putting England down?
    lol i mean to an extent i beleive them but it all seems like a coverup for Sven's shitness
    as i play football myself i no what he they mean...cos when i go back in 2 weeks time i no that it is going to be fucking roasting...and its horrible playing in the heat cos you get dehydrated right away and thats not even world cup level

T.P
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I walked around 6 miles in the sun on saturday Marv and i nearly died. . it was hotter in Frankfurt than it was in Machester to so yeah it was hot enough for it take an effect. . BUT thats always come up as an excuse for England, in ever tournament they always blame the weather. . you woulda thought by now they would have realised it will be hot during the summer.

Aines i didnt know Hargreaves was booed..i couldnt really hear throuygh all the singing, thats a bit uncalled for really, just shows our countrys mentality for what it is

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    lol i know man, like i swear didn't they train in some hot country too?

wtf gayboiz.

Battle Record
    1-1
    The heat being an issue is bollox though...because Holland is about as cold as the UK generally and they didn't have a problem with it..plus Greece 2 years ago was alot hotter than what they played in yesterday...and they performed to a certain degree back then. Maybe in the second half they were flagging a bit and rightfully so, but we could have put the game to bed really early on and there's no excuse for that.

LOL Hargreaves is useless on an international stage though, we've seen it time in and time out, but yet Sven still love's the man.

Battle Record
    33-15
    Quote Originally Posted by True Prophet
    I walked around 6 miles in the sun on saturday Marv and i nearly died. . it was hotter in Frankfurt than it was in Machester to so yeah it was hot enough for it take an effect. . BUT thats always come up as an excuse for England, in ever tournament they always blame the weather. . you woulda thought by now they would have realised it will be hot during the summer.

Aines i didnt know Hargreaves was booed..i couldnt really hear throuygh all the singing, thats a bit uncalled for really, just shows our countrys mentality for what it is
    neitha did i till i read the paper and seen the news today

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    k fuck hargreaves for now...he's decent

i dont follow the english team that much but what happened to Mc Manaman, he was pretty good IMO. i can't remember the last time i saw him but what happened?

doesnotexist
    lol notice how many dudes been slipping at critical points in the game?

the germans put oil on the field :homo:

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    lmfao

anyone know tomorrow's games?

i miss like the first two cus i got work but i'll prolly get a radio in.

Battle Record
    33-15
    tommorow there is

Australia v China
    Italy v Ghana <<will be a dope game if ghana play to potential
    Usa v Czech Republic with no 1 on here from america watching

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Come On England
    tommorow there is

Australia v China
    Italy v Ghana <<will be a dope game if ghana play to potential
    Usa v Czech Republic with no 1 on here from america watching

lmao you mean japan

lmaooo ALL ASIANS LOOK THE SAME TO YOU DONT THEY !!! RACIST!!!! RACISTT!!!! OHHH YOU BLACK NAZI!!!!

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Kanu plays for Ghana right?