User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 56

Thread: Hey Hey guys...whos...the most entertaining..

Re: Hey Hey guys...whos...the most entertaining..

Quote Originally Posted by ~SMOKEY~ View Post
    your bitch your bitch she loves my style

lmao
    WOWWWWWW

lmao

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

An alcoholic beverage served to minors in a coke can, so it doesn't look as harmful as it is. A few sips are meant to make you drunk enough to do Michael Jackson or any other ugly freak. Ask Gavin Arvizo.
    It is also a word I can assure you will become the newest thing to say.

"Here Gav, why don't you try some of my Jesus Juice - it'll take you to happy places"
    "No thanks Mike, last time I did that, my ass felt totally ripped the next morning..."

"Dude, that 5"9 blonde with the DD's is totally mine"
    "She'll never get with you - you're a midget with three nipples!"
    "Oh, but I'll server her some of this here jesus juice.. that should do the trick"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Its Casey! View Post
    WOWWWWWW

lmao
    so casey. how does it fell to go down in RB history along with the other two I named as guys that never followed anyone or boot licked for status? notice this marv j guy. he is trying to copy what dez did in your other thread. perfect example of a follower trying to make a friend

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

Natalie's 3st Weight Loss Takes Her Back to her Teens! Print Email

After

Before
    Name Natalie
    Age 25
    Height 5'4"
    Was 13 st 4 lb
    Lost 3 st 7 lb
    Weight 9 st 11 lb

She's now in control of what she eats and has swapped her snack attacks for three balanced meals.
    What made you decide to join Weight Watchers?
    I sat down in a pair of size 16 trousers and they split! I realised something had to change. My best friend lost a stone with Weight Watchers, so after accepting I needed to lose weight I decided to go myself.

I had tried other diets but didn't find them sustainable.

Had you given yourself excuses about your weight and told yourself you didn't need to lose any?
    I never considered myself 'fat'. Perhaps 'squidgy', but not fat! I believed the size I was, was who I was – I was cuddly Natalie. My mum was bigger so it didn't seem I was abnormal. And I told myself that my skinny friends made me look bigger than I actually was.

Have you learnt about healthy eating and do you make wiser food choices?
    I have learnt about hidden calories in food. For example, some salads in restaurants have more POINTS® values than a pizza.

If I fancy a snack, I make better choices like Snack-a-jacks instead of a bag of crisps or cereal bars instead of chocolate.

I used to crave cakes, but don't anymore as they are not worth it. I tend to crave sweets, in which case I will have them occasionally. There is no point restricting myself from having any treats otherwise the cravings will only increase.

Would you categorise yourself as a comfort eater?
    I'm a boredom eater. One of the things I have done to help combat this is I have taken up lots of new activities. I help with a Cub Scout group, I do voluntary work for a secondary school and I'm going back to university.

Are you aware of sensible portions?
    I weighed everything at the beginning. I still weigh rice and pasta as it's easy to cook too much. I used to cook enough for two people and I'd eat it all because it was on my plate.

How are meal times for you?
    I always have three meals a day. Dinner in the evening is a sit down meal with the family, however I gave my mum one of the Cookbooks and she prepares meals from that, and gives my brother extra potatoes!

Did you record what you were eating?
    I tracked everything. I was shocked to discover how much I was eating before. I used to snack a lot between meals. I'd have crisps in the morning along with sweets and chocolates. It was a habit and I realise now that I don't need them. My snacks section used to be filled, but now it's not as I have three balanced meals a day and don't need to nibble as much.

Do you plan your meals ahead?
    I make a list of what I'm going to eat and then take it to the supermarket, making sure there is plenty of variety. It means I don't buy things I don't need.

Do you think planning is important if you are trying to lose weight?
    Yes. For example, if I know I'm going out in the evening, I'll have a low POINTS value breakfast and lunch. I might go for a walk or bike ride to earn activity POINTS values. However, if it's a spur of the moment meal out, then I'll try and make the best choices and be good for a few days afterwards.

How do you cope with events that you know are going to be challenging, i.e. Christmas?
    I make slight adjustments. Last year on Christmas Day I had dry roasted potatoes, more veg than meat, but I didn't feel deprived. The people who were with me were conscious I didn't want to overeat so the chocolates were not passed round and I think everyone ate a bit healthier.

Have you become more active?
    Yes. I didn't exercise before I joined Weight Watchers as I'm not a big fan, but I do things that I enjoy.

I do yoga at least once a week which, even though it's a low intensity exercise, is a real fat burner and tones up without bulking up. I go for brisk walks – and it doesn't have to be boring. I sometimes walk to the pub, have a drink and then walk home. Or I might do this but take my bike.

Did you change anything in your physical environment, e.g. throw away you're your 'fat' clothes?
    I did hang on to one item of clothing. It was my ball dress that I wore at university. However, I have now thrown it out as it was time to let go and I realise that I am not going to be that size again.

Did you do anything differently in your work environment?
    I don't call or e-mail people as often. I get up and walk to see them. I don't take the lift anymore. I try to go outside at lunchtime and go for a walk.

How did you keep motivated?
    The support of my leader Cathy has been an integral part of my overall achievement. She encouraged me to try new recipes and new activities and made me realise that a slight weight gain some weeks didn't make me a failure.

I use the Website and get recipe ideas and receive the eZine newsletter which also includes great recipes. The Message Boards are worth reading as you can find out some interesting stuff.

How long did it take you to reach your ultimate goal weight?
    It took four years on and off. It could have taken 12 months, but unless you start you'll never get there. I put my success down to my final leader. I tell her she is the reason I have lost weight. She made me feel part of her meeting. For me it's important to feel included.

What's the best thing about being your new weight?
    I have taken part in a 10 mile walk for charity. I have more energy and confidence. I am going back to university to do a Teacher Training course – I now have the confidence to do this. And I'm learning about self-control. I've been at this weight for more than six months and I intend to stay this way. I weigh less than I weighed in my teens!

Natalie's Tips:

Track everything.

Take a packed lunch to work. Knowing what's in your breakfast and lunch helps cater for meals where you are not so sure and not in control of what you're eating.

Try and do a bit of exercise, even if you're not an exercise fan like myself. Every bit helps.

Offer to get involved in your meeting. You can volunteer to be a helper. You feel like you will be letting people down if you don't go, and because you are going to be weighed, there is more inclination to go and lose weight.
    Natalie is wearing a kitten-tie shirt from H&M, pink trousers from Gap and suede shoes from River Island.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

Core Plan™ Fan Lost 4st 8lb Online Print Email

After

Before
    Name Zoe
    Age 27
    Height 5'1"
    Was 14 st 2 lb
    Lost 4 st 8 lb
    Weight 9 st 8 lb

I kept a record of my weight on my fridge so it was in my face at all times. This helped me to stay focused.

This mum of two is feeling fitter than ever! She's now got plenty of energy to play with her daughters.
    Zoe was fed up with her weight. She'd gained after her first daughter and decided to go to a meeting. Whilst successfully losing weight, she wanted another baby so gave up.

In December 2004, having taken part in a local hospital pantomime, she was mortified on seeing herself in the DVD. However, the final crunch came on a shopping spree - after only fitting into a size 20 jeans. By this time she'd had another baby girl, and felt the time was right to start again. She signed up to Weight Watchers Online.

With a computer at home, logging on was an ideal solution: "I decided to do it online as juggling family life and going to a meeting would be tough. Online was perfect for me."

Zoe continues: "From the moment I signed up I found the online experience really easy. My computer is on all the time, so I could go into the Planner and track what I'd eaten.

When I started, I discovered I was suited to the Core Plan. This food plan advocates eating three healthy meals a day, so almost immediately I changed the way I ate. I never used to have breakfast. I lived on pasta and ready meals, but now cook meals from scratch using fresh ingredients. My kids love my spaghetti bolognaise!"

Zoe's Typical Core Plan Day:

Meal Time Food
    Breakfast: Cereals, like porridge, Bran Flakes or Cornflakes
    Lunch: Soup
    Dinner: Fish with lots of veg and maybe rice (brown or wild) or potato wedges

"I make sure there is always lots of fruit in the house and use my weekly POINTS allowance for treats. I tend to save them for the weekend so if I went out for a meal, I'd have a pudding and wine.

Following the Core Plan helped me analyse my eating habits. I definitely eat when I'm stressed and for comfort. I used to have bread and cheese, but now grab something like fruit!

One of the benefits for me in following Core was I didn't have to weigh and measure my food. It was a bit strange at first as I wasn't sure if I was eating too much, but when I started seeing results I knew it was working.

I logged my weight every week online - but it wasn't always plain sailing. There were weeks I did gain, but I always knew why. Each time I picked myself up and got back to it. I kept a record of my weight on my fridge so it was in my face at all times. This helped me to stay focused.

I hadn't exercised since I was younger when I used to dance a lot. I knew it would help so I bought a workout DVD which I did three times a week when the kids were in bed. For my birthday, my husband and the girls bought me a gym membership (my idea!), and I go 3-4 times a week. I spend 40 minutes doing cardio using the stepper or Cross-Trainer and finish by doing weights and sit ups.

Keeping motivated can be hard, but I have fab friends. I had to text them on my weigh in day to let them know how I'd got on. I also love the WeightWatchers.co.uk Progress Chart. It's inspiring to see your weight dropping right in front of your eyes!

It took me 12 months to reach my goal and the results have been amazing. I've got loads more energy and feel very proud of myself!

The Core Plan has changed my life! It's changed the way I eat and the way I look at food. The knock on effect has been amazing – I'm wearing trendy size 10 clothes and have a funky new haircut!"

Zoe's Top Tips:

Sign up for the weekly eZine newsletters. They're so useful as they highlight parts of the site and give you useful tips.
    Use the message boards for added inspiration and motivation from people in the same boat.

Zoe is wearing a blue top from House of Fraser, jeans from Freemans and silver shoes from New Look.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

A Break Up Didn't Damage Suzanne's Success Print Email

After

Before
    Name Suzanne
    Age 23
    Height 5'2"
    Was 10 st 7 lb
    Lost 1 st 12 lb
    Weight 8 st 9 lb

Once a fortnight I visit a personal trainer who pushes me harder than my normal workout.

When she started losing weight her focus was a wedding dress. After a break up it became a bikini!
    Suzanne was wearing a size 14 and things were getting a bit tight. Not wanting to go up another dress size and with Christmas behind her, she decided to lose weight. She joined Weight Watchers in January 2005.

She attributes her weight gain to leaving a fairly active job to working in an office. Suzanne had another reason to slim down: She was getting married and wanted to look her best on the special day.

At her first meeting, she was surprised at how much she weighed. "The weight loss seemed quite daunting," she says. However, she was soon put at ease. "My leader explained both food plans and after taking the quiz, I found I was more suited to the POINTS® Plan."

Putting the POINTS Plan into Action
    The first thing Susan became aware of was her portion sizes. She started to weigh her food and used smaller plates so it didn't appear she was eating less. Bread was a major food in her daily eating. A typical day was two slices of toast for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and a slice of toast before dinner. A typical day now is cereals for breakfast, a piece of fruit or a cereal bar as a mid-morning snack, melba toasts and raw vegetables for lunch, another piece of fruit for an afternoon snack and an evening meal.

"I never once felt like I was on a diet. If I wanted crisps or chocolate I had them. My eating choices just needed a little extra thought."

Challenging Times
    One month into things and Suzanne's fiancé ended their relationship. Keeping on track in the following weeks was tough, especially after she lost her main goal. However, her strength of character shone through as she got herself back on track. "Attending the meetings with two supportive friends helped me so much." It was at this point that she changed her focus from a wedding dress to a bikini!

Snack Attacks
    Suzanne classifies herself as a 'snacker', and likes to snack during the day and when she gets home from work. She could still snack, but changed her choice of snacks. "Before I'd have a chocolate bar, now I'll have a piece of fruit or a snack bar." She makes sure there are always snacks available - although she'll occasionally have chocolate so she doesn't feel deprived!

She managed to lose weight slowly but surely. At the beginning her weight loss was a steady 1lb a week, but realises this has put her in good stead as she didn't have huge fluctuations each week.

Things did become challenging just before she reached her goal weight. She spent about four weeks going back and forth with only ½lb to shift. "I was so close, but the last little bit took a bit longer than I thought to shift!"

Exercise Pays Off
    Exercise played a key role in her weight loss. Whilst Suzanne was exercising before she lost weight, she didn't notice any difference. Whilst losing, she stepped up her regime by going to the gym 3-4 times a week. In addtion, once a fortnight she does a workout with a personal trainer who pushes her harder. "It's great because we focus on different body parts." So, when does she find the time to fit this all in? "I go to the gym on a Saturday and Sunday morning and then a couple of times after work." After all that effort, has it paid off? "Definitely! I've seen a huge physical change in my body as I'm far more toned and have dropped three dress sizes."

Success was soon at Suzanne's door. Within three months she had reached her goal. So did she wear that bikini on holiday? "Most definitely and it felt great!"

Suzanne has been maintaining for more than two years.

Share your weight loss story with us – fill in a Success Story form

Subscriber highlight: Here's your pictorial guide to portion sizes for your favourite foods.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

Angus Lost Almost 5st!

Print Email

After

Before Name Angus
    Age 41
    Height 5'10"
    Was 17 st 3 lb
    Lost 4 st 11 lb
    Weight 12 st 6 lb

From only squeezing into 38 inch trousers – to slipping into a designer suit!

When asked about why he joined Weight Watchers, Angus says that over the years, and due to the fact that he was working away from home, he had 'let himself go'.

"I had been kidding myself – I was one of those that always says 'I'll start my diet on Monday'. Then one morning I got out of the shower and I looked at myself – I was dripping with sweat from the exertion!"

A meeting seemed the perfect solution. Not only did standing on the scales and seeing how much he weighed really bring it all home to him, encouraging him to commit to losing weight, but Angus found that the POINTS® Plan really worked for him.

"I needed some degree of witnessed accountability to get back to the way I had been. I knew I was going to stand on those scales every Thursday and get a pat on the back from my leader – and I liked the community of it. And the plan suited me - I could eat anything as long as I counted the POINTS values."

Despite not eating at home very often, Angus found he could easily keep track of what he was eating – and didn't have to cut out anything he enjoyed: "My Achilles heel is savoury food. But I found you can eat what you want – you don't have to cut things out. I could continue to enjoy treats like curries and lagers – but in moderation."

Any tricks for those snack-attacks? "I would cook some Zero POINTS value soup if I was hungry, instead of eating a packet of crisps. I also filled my fridge with my favourite vegetables to snack on – I would die for mushrooms!"

The previously fit Angus had also let his exercise regime slide – so joined a gym at the same time as joining Weight Watchers: "The first time I went on the treadmill I couldn't last 2 minutes! But I used that as a base to spur me on, and now I'll outlast most people."

Just under a year later, and Angus was thrilled to have lost almost 5st! Now a mature student, he claims: "I am fitter now than at any other time in my life. I have more energy. And I can now get back into my designer suit – I could barely get my legs in before when I wore 38 inch trousers!"

Angus' Top Tips:

If you like spicy food, spice it up – there are lots of spices and you can add them to just about any dish

Be determined and set realistic goals

If you do go off the rails, don't worry. Just keep focused
    Angus is wearing a navy patterned top from Kay Catalogue and cream trousers from Sonneti.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

Ian Lost Over 5st And Regained His Life

Print Email

After

Before Name Ian
    Age 36
    Height 6'0"
    Was 18 st 6 lb
    Lost 5 st 1 lb
    Weight 13 st 5 lb

"Thank you Weight Watchers – you've helped me to lose weight, which I thought was impossible!"

Why did you decide to join Weight Watchers?
    It was medical reasons that spurred me on. My doctor told me I was at increased risk of heart disease, so I guess you can say that was the straw that broke the camel's back!

What did you think of the Weight Watchers meeting??
    I found the weekly meeting was a good milestone to work towards and the encouragement from my leader Denise was very helpful.

Did you learn about healthier eating?
    I didn't think I was eating that badly, but learned how to make better choices. There are always better alternatives that are just as tasty, but have far less POINTS® values. For example, I always take a packed lunch to work which used to include a sandwich with cheese, ham, and salad. I still take a sandwich, but I'll use thinner sliced bread, minimal margarine, turkey ham, low fat cheese and salad – and it's still just as nice and filling.

Do you think your eating habits have changed?
    One of the main things I have changed is learning the difference between eating because I'm hungry as opposed to eating because I want to. I used to eat when I felt like it and I was just being greedy.

Are you aware of sensible portions now?
    Yes! I realise I don't need as much quantity of food to feel full. I've reduced the amount of steak I have in a meal and bulk it up with plenty of vegetables and new potatoes.

Were your friends/family supportive?
    My wife Liz and I did it together, which definitely made things easier. Liz is a fan of the [Weight Watchers] cookbooks and often makes one of the recipes which are delicious.

Do you plan your meals ahead?
    I always kept track of my POINTS allowance so that when I got home, I knew exactly how many POINTS values I had left for dinner. If I'm going away for a weekend, I'll make sure I reduce my daily POINTS allowance a couple of days in advance, so I have extra for the weekend. That way I can cater for anything I wouldn't normally have.

Do you think planning is important if you are trying to lose weight?
    Definitely. The more you can plan, the easier it is as you're fully in control of what you are eating and doing. However, there will always be events that are unplanned, but if necessary, you can make up for them by cutting POINTS values the following day or week, or increase your exercise intake.

Did you become more active?
    I've always been quite active, but before I used to eat a lot more. I do a lot of walking and can see it makes a noticeable improvement in my weight management.

How long did it take you to reach goal?
    10 months.

How did you feel?
    It was the best Christmas present ever!

Have you changed personally?
    My self-esteem has improved. When you are overweight it's easy to dislike your self-image, but now when I catch a glimpse of my reflection, I know I look so much better. It helps, when other people give you compliments as well!

What are your tips for anyone new to the diet?

You have to do it for yourself and be fully motivated

Tracking is imperative to following the plan successfully. I got to goal seven months ago and I still use my tracker.

Exercise and keep track of what you are doing

View it as a long-term goal. This helps if you blow your POINTS allowance one day or week - that time will pass and you can get focused again the following day or week

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Myers™ View Post
    so casey. how does it fell to go down in RB history along with the other two I named as guys that never followed anyone or boot licked for status? notice this marv j guy. he is trying to copy what dez did in your other thread. perfect example of a follower trying to make a friend
    Lets just say Im glad Im in my position & not in theres...

"cuz Hate is a disease...& that is real shit
    So I dont have a disease...but I am still sick!"

^tight huh^..U can use that if u like..

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

Richard Lost an Amazing 7st 2lbs

Print Email

After

Before Name Richard
    Age 36
    Height 5'10"
    Was 18 st 12 lb
    Lost 7 st 2 lb
    Weight 11 st 10 lb

And he now feels 10 years younger!

What convinced you to join Weight Watchers?
    I have been dieting all of my life. At nine years old I was seeing a dietician to try and help me. I was a typical yo-yo dieter, in that I excluded foods, ate things I didn't like, then went back to my 'normal' eating habits. However, it was a friend of mine that lost 3st with Weight Watchers that spurred me to join.

What was it about the meetings that you liked?
    That this was all about me. Once a week I was going to take time out of my busy schedule and dedicate half an hour to me and my goal. Attending meetings meant I was finally accepting I had a weight problem and I was going to seek external help. The meetings gave me a real feeling of shared responsibility as everyone was there to help one another.

I really felt that my circumstances were unique in that I ate fairly healthily and was unsure how this diet was going to be able to help me. But my leader Nicola has been in the job for 10 years and she really did have the answers for everything. She is very caring and supportive and I know she will be wondering why I haven't been back for my weigh in after Christmas, but I shall be there next week!

Did you find the POINTS® Plan easy to follow?
    Yes I did. I think it is easier to follow for men, in as much as we get more POINTS values. I also eat far more healthily. Prior to joining Weight Watchers, I was eating a lot of processed foods and even though I was a vegetarian I now eat more fruit and vegetables!

How did the system fit in with your busy lifestyle?
    Very well. I have a lot of business lunches and go for the odd drink, but it enabled me to fit these things in to my lifestyle with just a bit of planning.

Did you become more active?
    Yes. I started going to the gym two to three times a week and I worked up to running eight miles an hour each time! Last September, I did the Great North Run which is a half marathon and this is something I never would have done before losing the weight.

How did you stay on track?
    I recorded my POINTS values religiously and this definitely helped me. When I first joined the meeting I was a bit sceptical about the products on offer, but I have to say I pretty much have the whole set! I live and die by the Database Calculator! I also eat the Weight Watchers from Heinz Bread, the Flapjacks and the sweets.

When I first started I was of the mindset that I couldn't use all of my POINTS values because surely it would be better to deprive myself. But after advice from my leader and realising that I wasn't helping my body, it was pretty much plain-sailing for a year. It averaged out that I was losing 1½-2lbs per week.

It did take me nearly four months to lose my final stone, but I think this made me have a greater appreciation of the people who came to class with perhaps a stone to lose. Originally, I would look at them and think why are they here? But sometimes it can be harder when the Goal is smaller, if that makes sense!

How long did it take you to reach goal?
    16 months.

What was the best part about reaching goal?
    Having the ability to walk into a clothes shop and not have the fear factor or embarrassment of having an assistant ask if I need any help. If I get given clothes for Christmas I will now try them on in front of the person who gave them to me.

I have a four year old son and I didn't want him growing up with a 'fat' dad as his role-model. Hopefully now, I can show him a healthy lifestyle.

Has it changed your life?
    I still look in the mirror and cannot believe it! I started a new job recently and it's almost like starting a new life as no-one knows I was once fat!

Do you visit the Website?
    I have looked at the Message Boards and given the time I would love to get involved and join in with the discussions. It definitely looks like a great community!

Any tips for those new to the POINTS Plan?
    Go to meetings. As a bloke you are made to feel very welcome! We all want to lose weight in the shortest possible time, but be realistic and you will reach your Goal. If you have a set-back, don't be defeated, but get straight back into it.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

Trevor Lost an Incredible 10st 12lb!

Print Email

After

Before Name Trevor
    Age 51
    Height 5'11"
    Was 23 st 12 lb
    Lost 10 st 12 lb
    Weight 13 st 0 lb

He's half the man he used to be!

What was that final straw that got you to join Weight Watchers?
    My wife isn't happy about flying – but we finally went on holiday to Majorca. I discovered that I couldn't fit properly on my seat on the aeroplane, and I didn't enjoy myself because of all that extra weight I was carrying.

I was also worried from a medical point of view. Although no doctor had said anything, I had this feeling that I wasn't going to live to see my 50s.

What were your initial feelings about the meetings?
    I was lucky. A lady in my office also went to Weight Watchers, so she got me through that door the first time. Everyone was so friendly and encouraging, so although I had no confidence, I was happy to go back on my own after a couple of weeks.

And the POINTS® Plan?
    It was a major change – but I was amazed at how much I could eat! The thing was it was all sensible food – not rubbish and convenience food.

I felt so much better – I could actually feel the difference it made.

What kept you on track?
    I think one of the most important things is the weekly meetings. I always stay to the meetings – even now that I'm a Gold member.

I think that's why I gave up so many other diets – when you have a bad day you just quit. At the meetings, when you have a bad day everyone makes you feel better and encourages you. Being around like-minded people certainly helps.

I also had a wonderful leader who gave me so much support.

Did you become more active as you lost weight?
    Before Weight Watchers I would be out of breath at the top of the stairs – now I take them two-at-a-time! I started walking in my lunchtimes, rather than just sitting and eating. I also started cycling – and would ride to my meetings!

Do you have any food tips?
    My wife was very supportive – she would always keep celery sticks in the kitchen, so if I was hungry, I could just chew on one of them!

Water was another one – I upped my water intake because it fills you up.

I used the Weight Watchers Ready Meals as they suited my lifestyle – and I keep packs of Caramints in the car and at my desk, as they're my treat for the week.

You reached goal in just under 3 years. What were your 'golden moments' that you experienced after reaching goal?
    I get such a buzz when I see people I haven't seen for a while – it always makes you feel good when they say 'Good on ya!' or 'Well done!'.

One of the greatest things that happened was at work. We had our Christmas meal, and the chairman of the company singled me out, showed photographs of me and gave me a prize!

Battle Record
    30-12

Just go to Wiki and hit 'random article'. . . then copy and paste. It's a lot easier.

I honestly don't think that we can stop the chokehold that Casey has on fagdom, but if we try together, we can all put a dent in his armor.

oh I feel ya. its good to know you never licked any boots in your lifetime
    Quote Originally Posted by Dez View Post
    Just go to Wiki and hit 'random article'. . . then copy and paste. It's a lot easier.

I honestly don't think that we can stop the chokehold that Casey has on fagdom, but if we try together, we can all put a dent in his armor.
    dez. you got the most nerdiest kid to ever grace this site following you and everything you do now. how does that feel? probably makes you not want to have your name in italics huh. shit he even copied that. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dez View Post

u honestly think making freestyles & sick songs & getting money & being signed...is gayer than copying & pasting articles from Wiki to hate in a internet thread?

WoWWWWWWWW

Battle Record
    30-12

AND HE'S DONE IT! EDWARD "THE MOSQUITO" CASEY IS THE MOST ANNOYING MAN ALIVE! WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT A JOURNEYMAN ANNOYER COULD RISE TO THE CHALLENGE AND TOPPLE THE MOUNTAIN OF ANNOYANCE WITH ONLY A BACKPACK FULL OF LIES AND DELUSIONS OF ADEQUACY FILLED WATER BOTTLE! OH MAN THIS IS ONE FOR THE AGES . . .