User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Pen 2 Paper.

Pen 2 Paper.

Ever since i put this pen 2 paper the pressures gotten greater and greater,
    dealing with haters on a day to day basis, it's getting to a crisis point,
    isolation, creation of elegant rhymes, flip of a dime, a crime happens,
    open bank - gun point, few struggle points, ending 3 dead with gunshot wounds to the head, 20 g's gone, nowhere to be seen, the world can be cruel and mean, but what many fail to see is when you take life for granted,
    it can end and will end, just like that, taking your last gasp of air, life tried to be fair but you never really cared enough to hold it with all your strength you couldn't measure the length of how long you'll live, you just never give in and your main goal is to win, keep your kin flowing, doing sins without knowing, consequences, complications, for the greater gain of unkown fate is, a call to death, a call to god, making an appointment in a death-bed, later said, "What was i thinking?" endless smoking and drinking - rehabilatation, rehab, callin a cab to see the help needed, halfway defeated, normally seated not on there feet and, if you take the time to realize living your life with little crimes isnt bad, but can end with sad misshaps, relapse, i know it's sad but be happy for what you have, because some are on the streets, nothin to eat, no shoes or socks on there feet, sleep is not the sweetest thing imaginable, wishing to not wake up, just to die, no more pain, no more crys for help whitch nobody has delt with, knelt a knee down to see how badly and sadly people need family, to love and care is how life was made, share and be fair because one day you might grow old, 10 grandkids playin in the sand and, dying peacfully, gracefully, safelly.......

So you like it? i guess i just sorta, had a sad feeling bout this....?

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...am-399427.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ow-399854.html
    Last edited by divine-rhymes; June 3rd, 2009 at 02:41 AM

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Pen 2 Paper.

give proper feedback. this is closed until you send me links with proper feed.