ight its playin

ight katt williams sample... ight thats cool.. *still waiting*

ight... style isn't my cup of tea.. but even wit that said.. i can still be objective

flow is solid, delivery i hate, cuz its that generic bar, set up, bar shit..... its way too over done.... it doesn't take much to do that... so yea that isn't riding for me

content.. isn't catching me... a lot of generic material..... but to be honest, it fits wit the flow/delivery perfectly... but.. wut i would of liked to hear is.. if u were goin to do that flow that is so manufactured and done so much. i would of liked more stand out lyriks, cuz really that entire style is based towards content, and i felt you lacked on it... it felt like u were more focused on flow/delivery.. which generally Is my favorite... but its my favorite when its some original or off the wall shit..... For an intro... It does its part... But if You Gave me this... and said "This is me" and used it to sell yourself to me..... I would never peep you again after this .... You could of did so much, but u did so little

Quality is ehh decent... but its not shitty... The fact u have a grasp of that generic flow/delivery.. shows u have some concept (I hope) of flow/delivery.. i think if u try to change it up...and do some different shit you'll come off way different, again i say that not hearing you ever off some non flow like this