User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The Great Father's Easter Proclamation

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

The Great Father's Easter Proclamation

The Great Father is aware that today is both Easter Sunday as well as a date on the calendar where cerebral-damaged individuals incriminate themselves by the need to succumb to the whims of one of the dumbest cultures in the pothead culture. Smoking weed is one thing, I don't have qualms with people who do. I do loathe the braindead miscreants that consist of the pothead culture.

If your dick-skinners type something that states you are getting high today or your penis fly-traps go around blabbing about getting baked, I do hope you are penalized by the legal system as strictly as it will allow. If you don't be such a poser and just do it without crying aloud for the need to fit in... have fun and keep safe.

But it's Easter, that's what's more important. Eat, drink, and enjoy the day as it's meant to be enjoyed. Don't do anything stupid, don't deliberately incriminate yourself, and (mainly for @Salamander , @Orc, @blanco;, and @Amen ) do not have sex with members of your own gender.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: The Great Father's Easter Proclamation

i had to yell at my sons mother for being a fucking idiot on facebook today...

i log on...and shes posting Easter pictures...of my son and the rest of her army of midgets...
    and then she posts a picture of what she bought for her husband as an Easter gift...which was an ounce of middies...a quarter of some high grade...and some other small amount of bud in a prescription bottle..

and says "while the kids celebrate and play, hubby enjoys some Easter grass of his own!"...

so i message her and like "first off, 4 days ago you were trying to bum a hundred bucks off me cuz you said you guys are flat broke, and here you are posting up a picture of a few hundred dollars worth of weed"...

and then...had some more to say...she has MANY family members who would love to see her kids taken away from her because as ive told you before, shes been a horrible mother....
    what she had there in that picture was more than enough for a distribution charge....weight wise, and the fact it was in multiple packages...
    and then, she lives in a boondocks ass county where she has 5 neighbors within like 2 miles...
    out here in Baltimore, and even on the outskirts, that would be a normal everyday bust for the fuzz...

yeah thats right...i said the fuzz...

out there in redneckville, USA??? they would have a hayday with that shit...

i advised her to delete it immediately...for once in her life she listened to me...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

For the fun of it, hope you took a screenshot.

She does sound like a person of minimal common sense, to be honest. Here's hoping your kid doesn't get his wits from her. I also hope you didn't give her a nickel or a peso or anything that could be used as currency.

Yes, I've got a solid bias against people who post weed shit on April 20th. It's so stupid, people who worship weed generally are the most non-productive people around. They're a complete different breed from people who just smoke and enjoy it.
    Last edited by The Great Father; April 20th, 2014 at 06:32 PM

Battle Record
    12-8

I find that celebrating 4/20 is fucking stupid. Smoke your weed. Nobody cares about your fake holiday used to do the same thing you do the other 364 days of the year.

Battle Record
    0-2

@Tebo is going to make a holiday for vaping...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    @Tebo is going to make a holiday for vaping...
    I had 2 jawbreakers with budder oil in them
    went to the new trailer park boys movie about legalising weed
    such a shitty movie overall, horribly directed
    that was my 420

Battle Record
    0-2

I saw Easter different...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

It all makes sense now..

Battle Record
    0-2

weird necro. but alright.