User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Who here legit believes there is life out there?

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Who here legit believes there is life out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Galactic View Post
    Lmaooo.

This is another subject that interests me. The use of ^ all of the above as well as night vision and other advances were all made shortly following Roswell. Obviously it would take some time to reverse engineer as well. I'm not saying it's aliens......but it's aliens. Lmao.

That's just the thing @Witty there have been countless people in people admitting to the Alien/UFO phenomenon. Whether it be Astronauts, Fighter Jet Pilots, Ranking Officers of the Military & Commercial Pilots, there have been many documented accounts.
    There have also been many counter arguments which serve to shut a lot of those down. Everything must be taken with extreme skepticism. It is the scientific way. Not to say it hasn't happened, but there is nothing solid enough to prove it has.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    There have also been many counter arguments which serve to shut a lot of those down. Everything must be taken with extreme skepticism. It is the scientific way. Not to say it hasn't happened, but there is nothing solid enough to prove it has.
    Agreed. There will always be Conspiracy Theorists & Skeptics alike. I like to think of these theories as possibilities, but they don't necessarily hold truth. I will admit that I do believe Extraterrestrials have been here before.

Battle Record
    0-2

its ok to believe in some unexplainable shit without going out of your way to explain it with theories that have been debunked over and over again...

especially the tool shit...not being able to build the pyramids with hand tools...being youve seen all the shit supporting it... you should have also seen where people today, in modern times have built machines out of primitive objects and replicated the process? and it surely wasnt alien tech....

so what if theyre huge rocks... thousands of slaves in fear for their life get shit done...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    its ok to believe in some unexplainable shit without going out of your way to explain it with theories that have been debunked over and over again...

especially the tool shit...not being able to build the pyramids with hand tools...being youve seen all the shit supporting it... you should have also seen where people today, in modern times have built machines out of primitive objects and replicated the process? and it surely wasnt alien tech....

so what if theyre huge rocks... thousands of slaves in fear for their life get shit done...
    Replicated what process? Building the pyramids?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy$ View Post
    Lmao.
    Galactic, u needa go to brooklyn and talk to them 5percent niggas that think they're the moon ,earth, god and the stars
    Gone.

no regular civilian really knows with all the secret societies and shit
    all we know aliens could be in a cloak and walk pass us everyday on some MIB shit
    Style is picture perfect so I always pitch a perfect

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post

There's some pretty cool schematics on how to build a .. sterling? Engine out of paper clips, soda cans and a small candle.

Basically heat pushes the piston by heat lonesome, not steam. But it's a precise engineering project, surgeons hands bro.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Galactic View Post
    Replicated what process? Building the pyramids?
    replicated making primitive mechanical devices to cut huge stones with precision...

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

I'm saying....i saw this nigga McGuyver thwart 3 terror attacks and 5 assassination attempts with the same q tip with bubble gum at the end of it, connected to a paperclip. So anything is possible

side note. ..yall never heard of Valiant Thor? He was an alien who helped nixon out back in the 60s. Nigga had a bad ass white chick with him ...allegedly..butthat blonde chick was bad tho. Alien or not. I'd smash her tall nordic ass
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I'm saying....i saw this nigga McGuyver thwart 3 terror attacks and 5 assassination attempts with the same q tip with bubble gum at the end of it, connected to a paperclip. So anything is possible

side note. ..yall never heard of Valiant Thor? He was an alien who helped nixon out back in the 60s. Nigga had a bad ass white chick with him ...allegedly..butthat blonde chick was bad tho. Alien or not. I'd smash her tall nordic ass
    Word.. Up.

- - - Updated - - -

But that's RDA . Not many ppl are RDA.

You've Earned a Custom Title! alias's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-3

What if men in black was really a documentary??
    An assumed name: The swindler worked under various aliases.