^^^ perfectly said Dia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jukon View Post
    Basically, slowly, one by one

Kill all racists
    lol
    ooooooooooook then
    and lol @ 'slowly'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Re: why???

I'm just paraphrasing what you said

- - - Updated - - -

Out of context of course

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Jukon View Post
    I'm just paraphrasing what you said

- - - Updated - - -

Out of context of course
    of course. lol

Battle Record
    0-1

Racism will never die because people find comfort in familiarity. Fuck ferret weasel anyway, though.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1

I fucking hate white people.

Battle Record
    0-1

Yet if I say I fucking hate black people, guess which one of us is racist?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Robbie da Robber's Avatar

why do ppl ignore basic physics? for evry action.......
    what about americas 500 or so year history, would suggest a reason for black ppl to NOT feel a certain type of way towards whites?

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie da Robber View Post
    what about americas 500 or so year history, would suggest a reason for black ppl to NOT feel a certain type of way towards whites?
    i think you might have just touched on a point that hasnt been mentioned yet

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

This is like wondering why serial rape victims might possibly respond to a hand on a shoulder, differently from someone who's never been sexually assaulted.
    Smh. I don't understand what you guys don't understand.

Battle Record
    0-1

Oldest black person was 114, and she died recently. It's that stupid ass way of thinking that's keeping the divide going. Maybe I should be pissed at the British for the oppression of my people hundreds of years ago to. Y'know, before my great great grandparents were born.

You fucking imbecile, thinking like yours is a big part of the problem. ESPECIALLY since your bitch ass wasn't even alive during the Civil Rights Era.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

This is like wondering why serial rape victims might possibly respond to a hand on a shoulder, differently from someone who's never been sexually assaulted.
    Smh. I don't understand what you guys don't understand.
    where you a slave?

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Civil rights was in the 60s tho...

Also, by your logic, we should forgive all Muslims for 9/11, no?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    where you a slave?

No. But my relatives were.

Also slavery is not what affects blks today. I'm not even talking about slavery. I'm talking about the oppression that took place since this countries inception, and still goes on today.

If the racism you white guys face is "cracker" or honkey..lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    Oldest black person was 114, and she died recently. It's that stupid ass way of thinking that's keeping the divide going. Maybe I should be pissed at the British for the oppression of my people hundreds of years ago to. Y'know, before my great great grandparents were born.

You fucking imbecile, thinking like yours is a big part of the problem. ESPECIALLY since your bitch ass wasn't even alive during the Civil Rights Era.
    Well, tbh if the British still have systematic oppression in place coupled with policies specifically aimed to hinder your well being...you should.

Battle Record
    0-1

Also, by your logic, we should forgive all Muslims for 9/11, no?

- - - Updated - - -

No. But my relatives were.

Also slavery is not what affects blks today. I'm not even talking about slavery. I'm talking about the oppression that took place since this countries inception, and still goes on today.

If the racism you white guys face is "cracker" or honkey..lol
    They blew shit up in 2001, most victims are still alive. Your argument is completely invalid and is frankly the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Especially as islamic terrorists are a current and active global force of terror and oppression. Fuck you.

And most oppression nowadays is percieved, some lazy shit gives attitude and doesn't pull their weight and when they get called out on it they play the race card.

You aren't your relatives, you weren't actually there. It's like saying I got PTSD from the Vietnam war because my father served.

The entire basis of your "argument" is completely irrelevant conjecture and borderline counterproductive attempts to rationalize current groups bent on actual evil. Looking at you funny because of your skin when you walk into 7-11 is bad, but fuck you for trying to compare this to the fact that islamic terrorists kill people for not conforming to their extremism.

I have less than no respect for you. I'd say for God to have mercy on your soul, but I really can't wait to see you in hell.
    Last edited by Mr Elmsby; June 6th, 2016 at 01:16 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    They blew shit up in 2001, most victims are still alive. Your argument is completely invalid and is frankly the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Especially as islamic terrorists are a current and active global force of terror and oppression. Fuck you.
    stop living in the past. you were not a victim. neither was anyone in your family...see how that sounds? also there is sytematic discrimination ad racism that affects black people today.
    And most oppression nowadays is percieved, some lazy shit gives attitude and doesn't pull their weight and when they get called out on it they play the race card.
    its not perceived. its endured. the most oppression you will ever face is not being able to get away with being blatantly racist. poor you. i know for a fact that just a "black sounding" name means less opportunity for a person. we are not equal at all in amereica. for you to think so is silly

You aren't your relatives, you weren't actually there. It's like saying I got PTSD from the Vietnam war because my father served.
    again with 9/11 you dislike muslims because someone else was victimized...see how silly that sounds?

The entire basis of your "argument" is completely irrelevant conjecture and borderline counterproductive attempts to rationalize current groups bent on actual evil. Looking at you funny because of your skin when you walk into 7-11 is bad, but fuck you for trying to compare this to the fact that islamic terrorists kill people for not conforming to their extremism.
    fuck you for not realizing that there is a clear difference in housing loans, business loans, job applications etc, when your name sound white vs black...TODAY. NOT IN THE 60S. BUT TODAY
    I have less than no respect for you. I'd say for God to have mercy on your soul, but I really can't wait to see you in hell.
    ive never respected you

Battle Record
    0-1

Good. You're more worthless than a fire extinguisher loaded with grain alcohol. Also, everything you put in bold was pure assumption. Mine was educated conjecture you uneducated worthless burden to society.
    Last edited by Mr Elmsby; June 6th, 2016 at 01:42 PM