Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Week 7: Networth (4-2) vs Miracle (0-0) Miracle wins

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Week 7: Networth (4-2) vs Miracle (0-0) Miracle wins

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 lines
    (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VERSES DUE FRIDAY 11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE SUNDAY
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Week 7: Networth (4-2) vs Miracle (0-0)

Check

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Check

Battle Record
    64-45

scratch
    Last edited by Networth; October 18th, 2019 at 12:16 PM Reason: Cause Miracle is pussy

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Bro.. Im not writing 16 lines... Shit say 10lines..i havent wrote a verse in 5yrs... You need to edit that shit to 10 bro.. No hate i just dont have time for that shit

Battle Record
    64-45

Angry Re: Week 7: Networth (4-2) vs Miracle (0-0)

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Bro.. Im not writing 16 lines... Shit say 10lines..i havent wrote a verse in 5yrs... You need to edit that shit to 10 bro.. No hate i just dont have time for that shit
    S'why u'll never write for the green, w/ quotes like that can yall tell he ready?
    You aint bust off in five years? Then U should have blue balls Not a yellow belly!
    Coward keep it quiet and leave, snuffin fucks like you is how I became violent
    Don't be shocked not to hear'em again, Miranda glock gotta right to remain silent.
    He'll be This close to his last breath, as I flatten his chest like a sports bra
    I'll beat u within an inch of your life, Mir I think yu just drew the short straw!
    Back from hiatis wit new rules.. Cole makin them kinda demands'll get u shot
    How could you be so insistent on the windows, can't tell if I got a fullclip or not?
    The mag reads like a toss up, well u better shogun damn you cuz im skeptical
    Naw Im just samurai got honor to fight for, n I wish dude would commit Seppuku!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

@miracle 10 it is
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    141-66

Glad u are going 10, And im not trying to get a thank u from people that vote
    I just couldnt fucking imaging having to read 16lines that you wrote
    we can freestyle bar 4 bar..go ahead, spit them rhymes coming out your head
    but the second you pull a blankets, over like scared kids in bed
    2 guns in my fists i''ll unload clips..you don't wanna die? I bet
    With both sides i'm pulling, and you will die from this magnet
    His wife is a slut,  So going home is something he dreads
    guy's showing up outta no where to get IN that bitch more than week 7 sign up threads
    You won our 3way fight in 1-2.. For voters It was a close race
    But if any1's on the fence in this battle it's to see me stomping your face

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Re: Week 7: Networth (4-2) vs Miracle (0-0) OPEN FOR VOTES

S'why u'll never write for the green, w/ quotes like that can yall tell he ready?
    You aint bust off in five years? Then U should have blue balls Not a yellow belly!
    He'll be This close to his last breath, as I flatten his chest like a sports bra
    I'll beat u within an inch of your life, Mir I think yu just drew the short straw!

vs

those are the best bar from both for me...

V- Net ….I can notice subtle improvements to ur approaches...

Stranger

bump, brb with vote

Stranger

networth
    Don't be shocked not to hear'em again, Miranda glock gotta right to remain silent.

vs
    mirical

basically it comes down to these bars for me, I got networth having the miranda bar and stomping your face, and 16 lines that you wrote goes to mir, I feel myrical was going for networth's throat more than he was going at myrical, I mean he has the personal about networth wanting to do 16 lines, and basically saying networth wasn't worth that, it could of been a viscous punch to, but it did what it needed to win IMO. I got myrical edging this.

V/myrical

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-18

I got it smack deadeven 3-3
    Sports bra
    Miranda
    Quote punch
    Vs
    Opener
    Fence and
    the week 7 punch made me smile nice way to add humor
    There were some misses and some filler in both, I got it smack even, I'm yelling tie

Vote-draw

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

vs

i got it even in quotes but i think nets yellow belly line was a nice personal attack and lotb so hes gonna get my vote

v/ networth

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

...good concept even tho it was obv after reading the quote, not a fan of the delivery and wording. Decent....
    ...its miranda rights but I'll over look that even tho u coulda worded it to include rights. How does a glock have the right to remain silent? It has the ability not the right. This coulda been nice but as is its aite...
    The mag reads like a toss up, well u better shogun damn you cuz im skeptical
    Naw Im just samurai got honor to fight for, n I wish dude would commit Seppuku!
    ...good idea delivered poorly....

Vs

...well written but to obv...
    ...cool...
    ...worded odd but it hit, felt u coulda done more with it tho...
    His wife is a slut, So going home is something he dreads
    guy's showing up outta no where to get IN that bitch more than week 7 sign up threads
    ...decent....
    ...lol cool...

Overall this battle was better than expected, I can tell yall elevating and taking suggestions and implementing them. Keep writing you'll keep getting better.

This was a close battle both were consistent which is the first thing I look at, miracle had one or two solid connections tho whereas net stayed in the decent area. Miracles verse was a smoother more enjoyable read. Good battle

V. Murr
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    141-66

3-3 bump