User Tag List

Page 15 of 522 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Showing results 211 to 225 of 7829

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

Back when they had one zombie dressed like Michael Jackson and another zombie was the naked punk chick with huge fake tits. "GET THE SCREWDRIVER... OUT OF MY HEAD!"

- - - Updated - - -

Believer has a 23%

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Back when they had one zombie dressed like Michael Jackson and another zombie was the naked punk chick with huge fake tits. "GET THE SCREWDRIVER... OUT OF MY HEAD!"

- - - Updated - - -

Believer has a 23%
    I just downloaded 1 and 2. Ryno talked me into it LOL. But I'm not touching that 3rd one or Necropolis. The first 2 were made in the 80s so it's perfectly fine they're low-budget. But those other 2 no way.

Battle Record
    34-10

For sure lol. Might as well watch Troll and Ghoulies while you're at it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Dream Warriors. Best elm Street film imo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Dream Warriors! That was the shit. The gunslinger comic book nerd. Lmao. Troll and Ghoulies was awesome.

Battle Record
    34-10

Plus, I know this is a rap site, but the dream warriors soundtrack? Dokken? Fuckin FIRE.

FREDDY VS JASON and Queen of the Damned also had amazing soundtracks.

Battle Record
    5-0

Mod me here I’ll run the LLL

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    34-10

Trolling aside, zelph is usually a reliable mod.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Mod me here I’ll run the LLL
    If you want to mod you can do that and I can focus on 1-2 Punch League and do an EP Audio Tourney.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Yup those are the ones. For whatever reason I find them very entertaining.

I’d say Land of the Dead and World War Z are the best zombie flicks hands down.

Zombies with the ability to learn is actually quite terrifying lmao

Battle Record
    34-10

I'd like to get another ppv going. I think between here, NC and emails I can probably get most of the people that competed last time and some new cats as well. It wouldn't be a permanent activity but it'd be something for a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post

I raise you with Dead Snow, Rec and my personal favorite, 28 Days Later.

If Zelph ain’t trolling he made a joke out of the nc leagues

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post

I watched LOTD while I was sick. John Leguizamo getting that dude killed over a few cigars and then saying wtf it ain't my fault he died he knew the risks was so dickish LOL zombie class warfare I swear to God I would revolt if I had to live like shit in a zombie apocalypse while dudes is living all rich and shit in a building right next to me

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Fuck!!! I forgot about 28 days later

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    If Zelph ain’t trolling he made a joke out of the nc leagues
    I trust Zelph with my life. If he says he will mod then I know deep in my soul he will put his heart into it.

Battle Record
    34-10

Honorable mention for 28 Weeks Later, one of the few dope sequels.