Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Excalibur

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Excalibur

Time for Frightful Power! Teeth chew ligaments and tendons break, chest is scraped with Freddy's claws and knives this hour!
    I Gouge your eyes with pliers! Ock Get out! or I'll have this *cock stretched out* when he's hung by his dick from the Eiffel Tower!
    Toss you in pots of sexual men who start digging within your targeted asshole with balls, bobby pins, darts n sausage's!
    Have your arms sawed off you bitch! N his name is * Sin*, so I'll put a crucifix through his chest, just to cross his heart for him!
    He's going for Kleenex as the lotion he's squeezing! Jacking off? But I switched it with acid, now his Penis his Peeling
    Call the Popo to the precinct! Because he's choked with no breathing! After I *drowned this fagget* in an Ocean of Semen!
    Throw him in a cage of pandas till his asshole is raped and battered, then teach the bears a brand new trick!
    Damn Dudes Sick !, when I order to grab duke quick! Then open his penis hole, to shove in bamboo sticks!
    My hate is confirmed! Your scraped with a firm knife till all I see tangling from your face is some nerves!
    Stereotypes? This Asian Will Learn! When I feed his body to my dogs! I guess the tables have turned!
    Tie this fagget with lean wire, then open his abdomen with a chainsaw, jagged knife and three pliers!
    Have him scorned in pain, torn, in shame! Then have his *Lungs Scorched in flames*, just so this "Dragon' could Breathe FIre!

Watch this monster go - A Colossal foe ripping Apo's 'Skeleton from his body' - Just to give his dog a bone!
    And after my Dragon's Maw tears apart your carcass bro - I'll etch 'Rest In Pieces' on your heart of stone!
    We'll battle one on one in parts unknown - You won't give me a 'death stare' when I have your face torn!
    When there's bad weather and the rain pours - I'll 'peel off your scalp' - so you'll endure an acid brain storm!
    Think you'll reign again? - But we'll see the 'shell of your former self' - when this knife scrapes your skin!
    It'll cost you an 'arm and a leg' when I amputate your limbs - and my scissors'll 'cut through your frame'...
    just to show it's paper thin!
    When I 'bury you in catacombs' - I'll have you caving in - my army knife will slice open your stomach in this land of do or die!
    I'll have you brutalized with the plans I utilize - Cus I'll 'hang you with your own intestines' - to make it look like an act of suicide!
    When I 'blast arms' - you won't get a weapon up! - I'll pry your mouth apart and 'feed you' sevral slugs!
    He'll turn into a coward when I dissect his guts - Cus' after I'll 'Drown This Fagget' in AIDS Infected Blood!
    My killings are that tragic - and I'll use 'black magic' to resurrect your corpse - just to kill you again in the local morgue!
    Visit your tombstone and slice your throat open with both my swords - So I can strum 'The Graveyard Symphony' - on your vocal cords!

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Excalibur

Done!