Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 249

Thread: Leth & his girl :

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7
    Quote Originally Posted by The End
    *dies*

You're such a net gangster. I suppose you're gonna go downtown, past your abercrombie and fitch store, purchase a glock, and shoot up my block eh?

Like I said before, you're turning out to be a real loser.

I'm dissapointed.

(I guess that's why you got stuck with that beast you are with. )
    I'm turning out to be a loser because I tend to get offended when people diss the girl I'm going to marry? I'm no net gangster. I seriously would kill you though, and not think twice about it. What, because I don't wear Timbs and FUBU denims I'm not capable of murdering someone? No, I'm just real. If you can't understand that, then you're much less intelligent then I had originally taken you for being. Obviously you've never been in love. I admit, not everyone would react like this. I just have an extremely aggressive nature. I get pissed off very easily. If you think i would have any quams over killing you because of stupid statements you made on the internet, you're sadly mistaken. That's just me...if you don't like it...so what. Who gives a fuck what you like and don't like. I'm turning out to be a loser in The End's eyes...

Oh no...whatever shall I do now. get the fuck outta here..shmuck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethargic
    I'm turning out to be a loser because I tend to get offended when people diss the girl I'm going to marry? I'm no net gangster. I seriously would kill you though, and not think twice about it. What, because I don't wear Timbs and FUBU denims I'm not capable of murdering someone? No, I'm just real. If you can't understand that, then you're much less intelligent then I had originally taken you for being. Obviously you've never been in love. I admit, not everyone would react like this. I just have an extremely aggressive nature. I get pissed off very easily. If you think i would have any quams over killing you because of stupid statements you made on the internet, you're sadly mistaken. That's just me...if you don't like it...so what. Who gives a fuck what you like and don't like. I'm turning out to be a loser in The End's eyes...

Oh no...whatever shall I do now. get the fuck outta here..shmuck.
    Oh noes he is breaking out the yiddish!
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Since when have I ever been known for giving a fuck what you people think? lol. I just love this girl...straight up.
    It's not a girl.. it's a boy.. learn something.

I take offense when people dog her.
    The thing you are dating IS a dog so people will dog her. Get used to it.

As for what you just said about Axe...wtf are you talking about? I never no showed in The Gauntlet. I seceded due to too much activity in this thing called Real Life.
    Whatever you say, kiddo.

Lol.

"The Great Leth" turned out to be a soft pussy who can't take an insult about his ugly mate. I'll touch on your other posts tomorrow, as I'm out for the night.

- The End -

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion
    It's just words - stop acting like a woman and taking it personally. Oh yeah and I researched your name - lmao at you saying I have no talent. An "original RB Member" and that's the best you can do? Like my sig says - it took me two months to get this far - if I'm not better than you now - I will be in another two months.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm dead.

Hence Forward

flump

Battle Record
    11-7
    It's not a girl.. it's a boy.. learn something.
    If that's the most creative thing you can think of, you don't need to be disrespecting anyone anyway.

"Oh my gosh, she has short hair...it must be a boy"

Could you be any more fag if you tried?

The thing you are dating IS a dog so people will dog her. Get used to it.
    You're obviously blind. Yeah, she was a little dizzy, but even in that pic she looks straight. Jealousy issues? Overworkin that hand and getting tired of it eh? That's alright, one day you'll be able to afford a goat. Then you'll get all the ass you need

Whatever you say, kiddo.

Lol.

"The Great Leth" turned out to be a soft pussy who can't take an insult about his ugly mate.
    Since I'm such a soft pussy net gangster...how bout that address?

madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Better than HBO. "A forum moderator was murdered by a drooling heroin addict and her boyfriend in new jersey today"

Battle Record
    11-7
    Quote Originally Posted by SMZ
    It's just words - stop acting like a woman and taking it personally. Oh yeah and I researched your name - lmao at you saying I have no talent. An "original RB Member" and that's the best you can do? Like my sig says - it took me two months to get this far - if I'm not better than you now - I will be in another two months.
    Here's a hint:

No one's even paying attention to you anymore.

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4
    I mean, you already lost a TON when you no-showed our Gauntlet finals and made Axe no show.
    Hmm...
    Maybe confront me about you're girl looking like shit.
    ...at least I know the difference between your and you're.
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot

Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Axiom
    Hmm...
    ...at least I know the difference between your and you're.
    I really am making the forum users of tomarrow.

flump

Battle Record
    44-6
    hmmm...i guess its true love to be that defensive. maybe. maybe not.

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion
    "Here's a hint:
    No one's even paying attention to you anymore."

and yet you took the time to respond? - clever way of making "I was OWNED" sound better than ever before.

I'm dead.

Hence Forward

Battle Record
    11-7
    ^Not really, you're just wack and I thought I would help you stop digging that hole.

I was trying to be nice...sorry, I'll just ignore you like everyone else now :-/

Battle Record
    1-0
    Since I'm such a soft pussy net gangster...how bout that address?
    The whole forum is waiting, End.