Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: this aint workin

Battle Record
    0-1

this aint workin

a couple months ago when i recorded i would use my speakers for some reason they recorded my voice. now for some reason i push record say every thing but it doesnt record. i think theres sum tecnicall problem cuz my speakers work for every thing else. so anyone know how to fix this.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    buy a mic LMFAO!!

but umm... is the speaker hooked up to the mic jack? if it is then maybe u got the levels messed up on your sound options.

FYI for those who are like "wtf???" a speaker is designed using the same mechanics as a dynamic microphone except the cone is much larger on a speaker and the end result is obviously reversed. but no, a speaker does NOT make a good mic so don't bother trying it.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Lmao! Using a speaker for a mic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    well i aint rich i cant afford a mic this isnt my career i just rap for fun so i do i fix this

I Love Titty
    LOL man thats jokes, everybody does some ghetto shit when they first start off lol

I remember when i first started making beat, i had a ReBirth Demo and CEP 2.0, and this really really crappy yamaha keyboard from like '98.

What i use to do is Make a drum pattern on ReBirth or play one with the drumkit on my keyboard, and then record it into CEP with those clip on computer mics. Then i would go an play all the seperate parts, and record in the multi track, it was soo ghetto i used a dictionary as a stand to clip the mic on when i recorded from my crappy keyboard lol

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

Battle Record
    0-1
    i thnink the recording volume is too low how do i turn it up

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    1. a cheap $5 mic will be better than a speaker.

2. the mic volume should be in your sound settings. there should be a volume icon by the clock on the start menu. double click it.