Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 59 of 59

Thread: Chargers Abused New England...hahahaha

Battle Record
    8-7
    Charges are impressive that's all..
    They beat my Giants like crazy..Now the
    Pats....

anyways who cares My G G G G G G G G GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMEN

DESTROYED THE RAMS WHAT NIKKA WHAT.

Battle Record
    24-7
    Philly will make finals this year - by the way KC got stomped in the 2nd half..
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.
    "You're gonna hear me out." Yeah, hear me out on this!

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    damn, I wasnt even aware of us grabbing quincy morgan. he really hasnt been talked about AT ALL.

But about that game again...

Before the game, Cowher said that they didnt look that great the previous week of practice, and then he did a horrible job coaching. Not so much during the whole game, but DEFINATLEY the 4th quarter, and DEFINATELY the Pats last drive. One, they were playing a prevent defense that whole last drive. Didnt send one blitz in... this was there first fuck up. Then once the Pats got the ball all the way down the field, and there was like 44 seconds left, he just let the clock stay running with three time outs under his belt. Even though it wouldnt have done much good, because vinateri [or however you spell his name] is dope as fuck, he should had iced him. Who knows, maybe their would have been a bad snap, or the line jump, or ANYTHING. Cowher just didnt have his head in the game.
    You really think ur tough... come 'n try me man
    I’ll get a hiccup that isn’t spasms of the diaphragm

Battle Record
    30-12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Walker
    damn, I wasnt even aware of us grabbing quincy morgan. he really hasnt been talked about AT ALL.

But about that game again...

Before the game, Cowher said that they didnt look that great the previous week of practice, and then he did a horrible job coaching. Not so much during the whole game, but DEFINATLEY the 4th quarter, and DEFINATELY the Pats last drive. One, they were playing a prevent defense that whole last drive. Didnt send one blitz in... this was there first fuck up. Then once the Pats got the ball all the way down the field, and there was like 44 seconds left, he just let the clock stay running with three time outs under his belt. Even though it wouldnt have done much good, because vinateri [or however you spell his name] is dope as fuck, he should had iced him. Who knows, maybe their would have been a bad snap, or the line jump, or ANYTHING. Cowher just didnt have his head in the game.

Nah yo, they had one timeout left and Cowher said that trying to ice Vinatterri is pointless because it's never been done before. He also said he didn't use that one timeout because he was hoping for something to happen when they had to hurry and run out to kick the field goal. I.E., bad snap, bad hold, etc.

Karma `Shootya
    its a 16 week schedule faggot
    go lick marty shottenheimers dick

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    btw. dope that you dont live in the burgh and you're such a big Lers fan.

Battle Record
    30-12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Walker
    btw. dope that you dont live in the burgh and you're such a big Lers fan.

You have no idea. .

I literally cried when we lost to New England. .

I broke my boys remote when I was at his house when Randle El decided it was time to be gay. . .

Almost all I wear is Steelers shit. . .hell, i'm just sitting at home right now and i've got a Ward jersey and a sharktooth Pitt hat on. . .

when the Steelers lose it fucks up my whole week (or in this case, my two weeks) and when we get knocked out of the playoffs I don't watch football again until next season. Cuz if Pitt isn't playing, what's the point in even watching it?
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; October 3rd, 2005 at 01:41 AM

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by Dez.
    You have no idea. .

I literally cried when we lost to New England. .

I broke my boys remote when I was at his house when Randle El decided it was time to be gay. . .

Almost all I wear is Steelers shit. . .hell, i'm just sitting at home right now and i've got a Ward jersey and a sharktooth Pitt hat on. . .

when the Steelers lose it fucks up my whole week (or in this case, my two weeks) and win we get knocked out of the playoffs I don't watch football again until next season. Cuz if Pitt isn't playing, what's the point in even watching it?

word. to. that!

Think how depressed our city gets. Its probably as quite as nyc was after 9.11.

Battle Record
    30-12
    I was thinking of moving to Pittsburgh. . . seriously. . just so that I can watch all of the home games. Nobody understands my obsession except you guys. *sigh*. . .

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    word. we are dope. but season tickets are already presold like 20 years from now. shits crazy. althought preseason games, tickets only cost 5 dollars.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-5
    Lol last week on the pre-game show they were saying how the Bears QB Orton supposedly was a good leader and had a good arm. And then he threw 5 pics. I thought that was hillarious.

Adult Foul Mouth Yung Foul Mouth's Avatar
    RAIDERS FOR LIFE!!

1st WIN BABY!!...

*leaves crying*

Spoil Me With Loyalty™
    Battle Record
    22-2
    new england is ok and chargers are ok i say go eagles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shunned1
    Battle Record
    12-3
    sad to say it, but go 49ers....we already on our way to beatin last seasons record....i predict they get 3 wins this year, maybe 4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NIGHTMARE