User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Sensitize Your Mind

Sensitize Your Mind

Sensitize Your Mind (Fast) -
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=3348097

Sensitize Your Mind (Slow) -
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=3336535

I just started making beats a few weeks ago...This is my 5th beat, i wanted to wait until i was at least decent at it to start posting beats...I felt this one was worthy enough...Since i just started im open to ALL critique...

leave links and i'll return the favor...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Fast -
    lol at this being better than all of sdizzles beats he has ever made... i dont like the sample much.. but you go it right.. it gets repetative thats what happens when you loop but... i can see this would be dope with the right rapper its coo

Slow-
    i like this better, but the drums don't sound right.. they aren't programmed right.. just dont flow right

the drums of a beat is like the heart.. without it the beat dont move nahmean.. dont try to make "ill drums" just try to make it seem as natural as possible.. you should have layered the sample over with a filter to get the bass

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

thanx for the advice, i did what you said and it turned out sounding alot better...

plus i finished the whole song...

so up this ish...

i think the quality is ass, but you allready know that.. for the rest it shows you have the right potential to make some nice beats..

Artificial Intelligence

up...

Battle Record
    4-3
    fast

wasn't feeling it
    had some potential.....but the tone of the melody, background pads and the voice did not flow well.....sounded off............

slow

sounded a bit better, still the same..........I don't feel the melody at all
    Made In Canada

thanx for the feed...

this shits dope man, i listened to both and it sounded the exact same. but yo whatd you use to make these and whatd u sample?

KOnZ
    yeah they sounded the same to me too, but i liked it, the i know this beat isn't a club banger or anything n it's a layed back style beat but the "sensetize your mind" is a lil soft, good beat though, only critisism from me is personal rfeference so good job

thanx for the feed...

Battle Record
    6-0
    Something seems.....off about it. The 2nd is better than the first though. IMO.
    Pretty decent track though, maybe some timing with the drums.

word...

up