My throw back sig.

see sic made it. My nick name's Moe.

Battle Record
    5-0
    it's iight man. I'm feelin it.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-2
    Eh, it's kinna simplistic...Bg's nice, text is barely readable though...Oh and that render's kinna choppy...Not that I can render for shit...Just my opinion...6/10
    Learn the fuckin' meanin' of
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    bitches!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-7
    wtf?

Battle Record
    0-1
    ok.

Battle Record
    2-2
    'wtf' what?
    Learn the fuckin' meanin' of
    bitches!!!

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    siggs belong in the stickies section, id post a comment, but in efforts to make grfx section better, im tryin to help out n follow rules, and have ppl do the same, we need to get organized, and this isnt one'em ways... no-pun intended, but to make grfx section better... Open up a sigg/shop if you want to do siggs n shit, and post'em up in the shop, but the thread is supposed to be for graphics with a dimension of 400x400 or bigger, as well as postn logos, and artwork etc... There is a sticky section specifically for siggs, post'em there, if we all continue to not follow the rules, and the mods keep complaining, get ready to look forward to all types of graphics related shit to be closed, this is just so you know and so maybe youll pass the word in these efforts in keeping the grfx section more organized. ty-

Battle Record
    7-7
    freeposter^

Battle Record
    34-13
    Quote Originally Posted by NyKali
    siggs belong in the stickies section, id post a comment, but in efforts to make grfx section better, im tryin to help out n follow rules, and have ppl do the same, we need to get organized, and this isnt one'em ways... no-pun intended, but to make grfx section better... Open up a sigg/shop if you want to do siggs n shit, and post'em up in the shop, but the thread is supposed to be for graphics with a dimension of 400x400 or bigger, as well as postn logos, and artwork etc... There is a sticky section specifically for siggs, post'em there, if we all continue to not follow the rules, and the mods keep complaining, get ready to look forward to all types of graphics related shit to be closed, this is just so you know and so maybe youll pass the word in these efforts in keeping the grfx section more organized. ty-
    uhh i broke a rule or something? i dunno i haven't been in the graphics section in a long time and i haven't bothered to read any stickies but i used to be able to just make a thread with a sig showing and people just commented about it. but yeah sorry, close this if u want i was just curious on how people thought of this sig nowadays.

WTF?
    Battle Record
    3-1
    Quote Originally Posted by NyKali
    word man
    . : : J U N I O R : : .

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental Soul`
    uhh i broke a rule or something? i dunno i haven't been in the graphics section in a long time and i haven't bothered to read any stickies but i used to be able to just make a thread with a sig showing and people just commented about it. but yeah sorry, close this if u want i was just curious on how people thought of this sig nowadays.
    Nah! np @ all. i figured you aint been around in the grfx forums in a minute, and yea the rules are changing, and the only way we can enforce these rules, ya know how it goes, is if we get everyone to follow'em. It seems that way, that you could just make a thread for your grfx, but its only happening to the dipshits that dont read the rules and just post, it was/ and is nothing personally against you, it seemed better to let you know from me, than to have a mod or someone point it out ya know, but yea homie, appreciate you in understanding, pz.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW
    im feeling it nice...
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/