User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: She Did Not Die...

Battle Record
    14-6

She Did Not Die...

I was at and I saw her funeral, and her death but she will live forever in everything…

She Did Not Die
    Do not stand at her grave
    And forever weep
    She is not there
    She didn’t go to sleep
    She's the wind to blow
    She's the white in the snow
    She's the sunlight on your face
    She's the gentle pattering rain
    When you awaken
    In the morning
    She's the swift bird
    A calling bird in flight
    She's the bright stars
    That shine at night
    Do not stand at her grave
    And forever cry
    She is not there
    She did not die

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-6
    up.

Battle Record
    14-6
    up.

Battle Record
    5-1
    this was somewhat unqiue yet very nice and simple in which i liked cus it was an enjoyable read but in a way youhad a very devious and wide flow and the sense of feeling in this piece felt lacked and emotion felt not really on point and was everywhere which kinda is a con cus it kinda seems like no effort was in this i mean if you were really trying for this structure koo but at least make it longer a little more to be able to break down the definition and pin point the exact emotino in this i mean yea i understand she is not dead and shit but you went at it real direct and kinda basic you didnt play with metaphors nor did you use kinda a new usage of wordings which is another CON but this was a nice read. that is just my IMO iight...

RTF on my new poem Vail of Dreams.
    Insane Joker Lyricists

Battle Record
    14-6
    yeah, thanks man..

Battle Record
    5-1
    word man no problem....
    Insane Joker Lyricists

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins
    Awesome...a word i rarely use...this was simplicity in it's prime..with a great douse of emotion thrown in as well. I for some reason related to every line and liked it from the beggining to the end and everything in between. I rarely give out praise to a simplicit piece but this got me i must say, i don't know how others rate this piece but i can assure you this is one of the better poetry pieces i'v read and i'v read a lot. A nomination from me but i don't know if the mods match my taste and if they don't then ah well...Nice one i liked this piece a lot.
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Battle Record
    14-6
    thank you man, thanks Alot.