User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Restive Heart

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Restive Heart

Restive Heart

As I left your door with a heavy tread
    Trampled against shackles of love
    Mounds of nostalgia in my heart I felt
    Fighting against a thousand pangs

If only I could take that fragrance so sweet
    look in those shinny eyes, smile on the lips
    damped my eyes and heart stopped to beat
    the moment broke me down in shredded bit

Nowhere to go nowhere to hide
    Obsessed by the notion of parting away
    Miles of wilderness all in my sight
    Shook me head to toe in a juddering sway

Wish could have captured cherished glimpse
    My beloved’s pretty face and sodden eyes
    Restive heart longed the moment ever since

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    up.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

You've Earned a Custom Title! A.O.D's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-3
    This was a nice drop. But you need to drop feed on other people's peices and leave those links in here. That way you can get appropriate feedback and stuff of the nature.
    I'm not back...I'm simply bored out of my mind.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF
    There is no rule that states links have to be shown, or for that matter someone can't just drop their piece and not feed on anyone elses pieces.

So, shut up noob.
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

You've Earned a Custom Title! A.O.D's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-3
    *shock* My fucking bad, I forgot I was in PS instead of OM. I'm also not a newb. Don't let some post count fool you.

The ending was unexpected. I actually could have seen this end in a better way. It had good imagery and use of vocab... but the whole peice seems unfinished because of the ending.
    I'm not back...I'm simply bored out of my mind.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by A.O.D
    *shock* My fucking bad, I forgot I was in PS instead of OM. I'm also not a newb. Don't let some post count fool you.

The ending was unexpected. I actually could have seen this end in a better way. It had good imagery and use of vocab... but the whole peice seems unfinished because of the ending.
    You're in WV to make numbers.

I don't give a fuck if you had a 50000000 post count with an 02 account, Your ability tells me you are a noob.
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    62-46
    thank you..for arguing...lmao. up.

i liked this piece primarily for it's subject. granted i had to find out what restive meant first but i did like the way you tackled a break up and spun it on it's head a bit in the final stanza. i assume your intent was to surprise the reader by suggesting he caused the break himself, and it worked quite well. it was a nice look at the way some people are. occasionally i felt you could have gone a little more in depth with regard to your portrait of the narrator, and perhaps you could have produced images from more unusual details. many of your physical references were fairly commonplace, and i felt an eye for more interesting details would have made the piece seem more unique. anyway, nice read, could have had a little more to it though.

if you could drop a little feed on my piece 'another pursuit' i'd appreciate it a lot. i'm just getting started and although i can see where i'd like to improve i'd like some more points of view if possible. thanks.

Battle Record
    62-46
    This was a nice piece, wonderful imagery and nice vocab, the beginning was good and so was the middle but i feel that u could have added on to the end of the poem it seemed to be like it was unfinished, like i was waitin for a bit more to read, but other than that, it was good..

Battle Record
    62-46
    lmao, ok, thanks every one.