THEY GONE HATE ME NOW

Banned

Re: G.E.D vs High School Diplomma

No, you fucking faggot.
    Last edited by Ryan; May 16th, 2011 at 09:29 AM

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

I dropped in 9th grade and got my GED. It was actually my p.o. that told me to drop out because I never showed up to school. Its pretty much equivlent to a diploma.. Every application ive ever filled out asked if you have a Diploma/GED. I have a job working full time making decent money and im starting community college pretty soon. I dont regret dropping out at all.

Battle Record
    2-0

I finished H.S. with a 2.6GPA... went to a university and dropped out. I honestly don't regret dropping out of college but I wish I would have gone back alot sooner because now I don't even feel like going back anymore (I still might... at least a comm. college if nothing else). I'm glad I at least finished HS but even then I could have finished with a better GPA... only class I really gave a shit about was English (never got less than a 90) everything else was just that... everything else.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Even though you really don't get discriminated against if you have a GED..A lot of people do personally look down on people that have a GED versus a HS Diploma.

I think the people that are just too lazy to go to school and/or do good in school..So they drop out to get their GED, are fucking idiots. High School is a cake walk. If you can't stay on track and handle something easy like that, I wouldn't want you working for my business.

Of course their could be other factors that fall into leaving to get your GED..But if it has to do with being lazy, hating school, skipping school, etc..Then shoot yourself. Idk why you'd wanna drop out of high school unless you have no other option. High school was a blast..No way I would give up the fun of high school for a GED.

If I had two people in for a job interview with basically everything the same, and one had a Diploma and the other had a GED. I would side toward hiring the person with the Diploma. Aside from outside factors, I view a Diploma vs a GED as being able to stay on track, getting things done, taking responsibilities, and just basically being mature. I know a lot of kids in my county have dropped out and got their GED, but ALL of them have been just plain stupid and did it cause they were idiots and couldn't handle high school.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    9-1

true

What about the people who had personal problems crop up so they couldn't complete high school and had no choice but to get their GED? You'd discriminate against them just because they got their GED without knowing anything else about them?

What if the person who got their GED was like me and scored so high on the tests the academic advisers didn't know why they were getting their GED in the first place and then took the GED itself and scored in the the 99th percentile while the HS diploma guy you hired was a typical HS jackass that passed with straight C's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

wtf are yall upping this 4 year old thread for

[YOUTUBE]rdRo9JsfBZM&[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    0-2

[youtube]t-aCi-AAdT4[/youtube]