User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: My newest song & my youtube channel

My newest song & my youtube channel

http://soundcloud.com/micchecker

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMicChecker

I just started rapping, and I don't have much yet. This is probably my best song so far, a diss to some guy on youtube:

Subscribe to me and I'll definitely subscribe to you. I'm up for doing collabs if you like what I've done. Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by TheMicChecker; September 17th, 2011 at 02:25 PM

Re: My newest song & my youtube channel

uhm...hmm...uhm...hmm..John Cena??? just playing...listen then catch the beat...show personality/have emotion on the track in your voice...have fun with it...relax don't rush your verse but keep tempo with the beat....keep practicing you will become better with practice & time

Quote Originally Posted by Jamil Jasey View Post
    uhm...hmm...uhm...hmm..John Cena??? just playing...listen then catch the beat...show personality/have emotion on the track in your voice...have fun with it...relax don't rush your verse but keep tempo with the beat....keep practicing you will become better with practice & time
    I have a feeling you don't rap, am I wrong?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

you gotta improve on your delivery...and your lyrics are pretty basic (although i agree that most mainstream rappers lack substance)...keep spittin' though and post the results...that awwwww yeah instrumental is dope though, is it yours?...
    and you also have to post two links of songs you've commented on this site in order for people to comment on this song..

Quote Originally Posted by TheMicChecker View Post
    I have a feeling you don't rap, am I wrong?
    You are a little off...I am a spoken word artist/produce a little bit...host an open mic or two...performed live a couple of times...started on boards in 2000 left boards & my Onslaught(username) back in 05 or 06 just returned to rap forums after a 5/6 year lay off just for fun...still MC once & awhile at live events & DJ here & there...but no I don't rap...

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

yeahhhh this was kinda weak, your delivery is boring and bland....lyrics are kinda simple....beats terribleeeeeeeeee, sounds like your reading faster....needa work on delivery....and use better beats.....this style doesnt fit your voice, if your not a white dude which you sound then i am badly mistaken............keep practicing
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by I-M-E View Post
    if your not a white dude which you sound then i am badly mistaken............keep practicing
    i hesitated to say that...good looks

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Post your two links to songs you left feedback on