User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I'm about to play URBF

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I'm about to play URBF

@Aero

it's surpassing GSDI as the latest breakout and should gain just based on overall hype on ihub, although a bunch of people are saying it's a tiny POS which the cynic in me respects. Hit .0025 7 times yesterday, I'm chancing a limit order at .0025 because there's a pre-market bid for .0018, if I gain 50% in profits I'll be happy with the call. Benjamin note experiement play with the money I pulled from HPTG.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Re: I'm about to play URBF

wat?
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
    @Aero

it's surpassing GSDI as the latest breakout and should gain just based on overall hype on ihub, although a bunch of people are saying it's a tiny POS which the cynic in me respects. Hit .0025 7 times yesterday, I'm chancing a limit order at .0025 because there's a pre-market bid for .0018, if I gain 50% in profits I'll be happy with the call. Benjamin note experiement play with the money I pulled from HPTG.

Yea as I said before buy on hype sell on news. News is out. I predict people will begin to take their profits today and three be a huge sell off. I think there will be an early surge on Thursday then a huge dip by end of day on Thursday. I may consider buying the dip on Friday then selling on a Monday or Tuesday.

My pms are cleared btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Also imo URBF is a horrible choice. Unless they have a big distributor in the works I don't see much positive. Since it's a product oriented company they should have decent revenue. Their revenue was 60k so that's before an actual profit which would be lower. Also they have a high float AND they don't put out many press releases. Send me the link to the newsletter that says this is good idea. Not saying don't buy though. I just won't right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also imo URBF is a horrible choice. Unless they have a big distributor in the works I don't see much positive. Since it's a product oriented company they should have decent revenue. Their revenue was 60k so that's before an actual profit which would be lower. Also they have a high float AND they don't put out many press releases. Send me the link to the newsletter that says this is good idea. Not saying don't buy though. I just won't right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Here come the pennies

word what newsletters r u on

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Hi @NYCSPITZ !!!!!

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

hi witty!!!!