User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: WK37: HMM(RD1) daveDILLY vs Chree (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: WK37: HMM(RD1) daveDILLY vs Chree (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Quote Originally Posted by ItsBav View Post
    Depends on accent etc... to say someone is a beginner because they didn't read in your accent is bs lol. Like how you gonna concede and then come back with excuses, trying to explain why your bar is the way it is, trying to push the blame for the "bar" onto someone else? Like it's their fault for not "getting it" and/or it's due to their lack of "skill/experience"?... the bars pretty bad and conceptually it wasn't executed cleanly... needed more work. Work on your pen game, don't blame others cause you fell when reaching.

btw:
    Coins, Joins, Groins.
    Toys, Ploys, Boys.

& FYI
    In a 1-2 bar, stick to the same rhyme scheme.

Also, what is with all of this "i conceded" shit? Are people on RB that soft that if a vote or two goes against them they start waving white flags? What?
    I can tell you don't know. Poetic meter is stress in syllables. Accents are unicode I can tell this whole site just dick riding mods. When the vote is less than a sentence you need work analyzing. Yall bums fr in my mind. Btw I conceded at 2 - 2 votes quality assurance. Yall can't analyze a bar let alone write one.
    Last edited by Chree; Today at 07:30 PM

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    46-29
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Both bars was solid but I feel like Dave had the edge of creativity with the wording and chrees punch was literally decorated but I felt the other had more sting

V/Dilly

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    I can tell you don't know. Poetic meter is stress in syllables. Accents are unicode I can tell this whole site just dick riding mods. When the vote is less than a sentence you need work analyzing. Yall bums fr in my mind. Btw I conceded at 2 - 2 votes quality assurance. Yall can't analyze a bar let alone write one.
    Salty asf! lol

Up your pen game, cry less... you'll do better.